Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by third agbata »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

So many people find it difficult to withdraw from their position or occupation due to their failure to plan ahead of retirement age. This book, Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer, is a book with authentic information about financial management and surveillance.

E. Alan Fleischauer has been a financial supervisor for over twenty years and has a good number of certificates in the financial field. On reading and finding out that some books about finance are lacking some detail, which the author used the right brain and left brain to illustrate, the author decided to join these two views or concepts together, harnessing and polishing them to produce the book Reconfigurement

This book covered a lot of themes like financial management, insurance, retirement, and jokes. Knowing the right insurance for your business and other elements like life assurance are among the things that virtually every businessman should know. This book educated me. I loved the terms that the author used in this book, like FRN, LIBOR, ETF, REIT, and many more. I had to read about those terms, and their results were motivating. The assessment and work values attached to this book were indeed beneficial and were of great use to me. 

Every chapter of this book was a great read for me. There was no reason for me to keep this book out of my sight after my first glance at it. When the factual information in this book was beginning to get too loaded in my head, the author told a joke that gave my brain a refreshing moment for the information to be sorted and pilled up well, leaving no room for boredom or tiredness while I was reading this book.

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. This book has stood out as one of the best finance books on my shelves. The links and recommended books that were attached to this book helped increase the book's integrity. I commend the author for that. I did not see any typographic or grammatical errors in this book, which shows that it was exceptionally well-edited by the author.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I did not see any reason to deduct any stars from this book. The book met all my expectations and even went beyond them. I recommend this book to people who will love to find their days of retirement delightful and cheerful. 

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Thompson Grace
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

Recomfigurment is one book every young adult ought to read. There were a lot of fascinating things the author talked about that would better help us understand life as a process which you must plan for.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

The best person to learn from is a person with a long time experience. Mr. Alan is the best person for that. Reading through this book opened my eyes to a lot of mistake make in our generation.
Moo Reny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moo-reny.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Moo Reny »

I like that this book covered a lot of themes like financial management, insurance, retirement, and jokes. Knowing the right insurance for your business and other elements like life assurance are among the things that virtually every businessman should know. Great review
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Ben Filla »

Everyone needs knowledge of how to manage their finances. And retirement should not only be done when one is old. It could also happen when you are young.
Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-egenti-ignatius-chimaobi.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski

Post by Egenti Ignatius Chimaobi »

I like how this books serves as a guide in ones later years concerning retirement and finance. Good job on your review. I'd like to read this book.
Agbata Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-agbata-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Agbata Charles »

A book with useful information like this should be should have high popularity. The author's repetitive attitude of attaching jokes to this book shows that he is an experienced writer
Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-youngreader720-oluwabukunmiwilliamsoso.html
Latest Review: Swoosh! Shooting the Perfect Shot by Wajeedah Bilal

Post by Youngreader720-OluwabukunmiWilliamsOso »

The book seems like a helpful guide that touches on an important aspect of life that many ignore: retirement. You have accurately highlighted the positives of the book as well. Well done.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the best books on retirement! Grab Reconfigurement. And I love the simplistically written review! Well done!
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Ruthwriter »

This book seems to be of great help to me, especially the mindset part. i love to learn other important ways to reconfigure one's mind toward achieving success. thanks for this.
Roderick Voss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roderick-voss.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Roderick Voss »

A financial advisor can be a valuable resource for retirement planning, providing guidance and support to help retirees achieve their goals.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”