Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chinex Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinex-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Chinex Otuokere »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In today's society, many people have amazing inventive ideas and goals but lack the confidence and capacity to put them into action. In his book Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute, Jeff Meyer creates numerous road maps that one must follow to see their ambitions become a reality. The author focuses on the character that one must maintain to acquire self-improvement and enhance their capability in achieving their goals, but he also points out some drawbacks that prevent one from achieving their goals and dreams, such as indecisiveness, discouragement, and inconsistency, among others. After noting these major limitations, we devised a strategy to guide the reader through these formidable barriers. Do you have a dream that appears to be real? Do you have a dream that appears to be too huge, or do you face obstacles in realizing your long-cherished vision? If so, get a copy to motivate you to put them into action.

The author did an excellent job of assisting the reader in reestablishing their ambitions. As you go through the pages, every clouded vision becomes clearer, providing you with a clearer route to follow in accomplishing your goals. Furthermore, the author provides the reader with actionable tactics and a goal-oriented mindset to help them carry out their aspirations in the best way possible. He also educates them on the impacts of distraction and indecision and encourages them to be dedicated to things that bring them closer to their goals, emphasizing the joy that can be found at the end of the tunnel. One thing one needed to take away from this book was not to undermine the role of God. We must remember to prioritize God and allow Him to guide us through the process in every choice we make and action we take in life.

I'm glad I came across this book because it adds so much value to life. It's one of the books I admire the most. I find it motivating to discover numerous methods and techniques for attaining my goals in life. I applaud the author's skill in instructional writing because it has inspired me to pursue my goals. I liked the job and quiz parts the author included to assess how well readers understood the main ideas and to guide them in putting these tactics into practice.

This book has nothing to be disliked because they have proven to be inspiring, enlightening, and full of suggestions for improving one's life. However, the author is a Christian, and he or she included biblical quotations that, while unappealing to people in other cultures, are deeply significant and motivating to Christians. Other than this, it was excellent for all readers.

This book was professionally well-edited, as I found no grammatical errors, therefore, I rate this book five out of five stars. I recommend this book to anyone who disbelieves in dreams coming true.
And also young people with blurred or disorganized ideas grab a copy to help them actualize these ideas.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Dreaming big is not the issue but executing it.I enjoyed reading your review and look forward to reading the book to pick lessions from it. Wonderful review welldone!!!
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Jeff did a great job in his writing style for this book, capturing readers' minds and giving them a lot to ponder. I love how he explained how one can achieve their dreams. Thanks for the great review.
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

Fear not, dream big, and Execute is a book for all. they are so many lessons to be learned from the book. your review is nice.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

Fear has crippled a lot of dreams. This book is the best treatment that can be given to these dreams. I’ll recommend this mostly to young adults.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

This book is an inspirational book for all. Don't be scared of your dream, go for it and achieve it. Great review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”