Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of JTs World

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer is a mystery and romance-filled book. It takes the reader on an adventure that fills them with suspense. It combines suspense and mystery to give the readers a fascinating experience. The book centers on the life of Mr. John Thurgood Thomas, a wealthy businessman who is also known as JT to his friends. He lives an adventurous life filled with romance and mystery.

On the opening day of his grand complex, things fail to go according to plan as tragedy strikes. Three deaths occur at his complex, and an investigation is conducted. John has to live with the fallout of the deaths. In an attempt to get a fresh start, he leaves the city. He plans a trip to Colorado to clear his head and get new business ideas. Marcus Payne, an assassin, secretly attends the farewell party. What happens next? Is Marcus up to something? To find out, grab a copy.

The book had a lot of emotions, ranging from happiness to sadness. JT’s pain was relatable; he lost the person he loved the most. I admire his strength in getting past his grief. The action scenes were always intense, as the author describes them flawlessly. I was able to visualize it while reading. The bond JT shares with Madeleine is one to be admired. Although they are not biologically related, their relationship tells a different story. From a distance, one might think that he is her biological father. He accepts her and treats her like his own child. I admire him for that. As the story evolved, I began to like JT’s character more. He was kind, compassionate, and caring.

The only negative aspect I found in the book was the unnecessary conversations used to fill the plot. I felt they were used to make the story longer. While some people may dislike the violent scenes, I loved them. The way the author describes the actions kept me thrilled and entertained throughout. The characters all played their roles perfectly. The secondary characters had roles that were important to the plot and weren’t just fillers.

The flaw I discovered in the book is not enough for me to deduct a star. I happily give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The writing was clear and concise, making it easy to comprehend. I found no errors in the book, indicating it was exceptionally well edited. I recommend it to those who like action, suspense, drama, and romance.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Bosseman Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bosseman Okoye »

Very interesting book with nice themes. I can't wait to read it again. Lovely review.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unique-mary-iloakasia.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Unique Mary Iloakasia »

I agree with your point about the unnecessary conversations used to fill the plot. They made the book tiring to read.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:

This book is very interesting. I'd like to see how the protagonist recovered from his losses.
Unique Mary Iloakasia
Currently Reading:

JT was a man that seemed lost. His journey is inspirational. Grief changes people.
Victor Ayub Migos
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

Can't wait to start reading the book. I'm in love with such genres. Green review.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I'm in love with JT's character already. I can't wait to start reading the book. It seems very interesting.
Shane Carter
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shane-carter.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Shane Carter »

I aslo didn't enjoy the unnecessary conversations used to fill the plot. I found this appalling as I feel the author can do better.
Fentymak
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fentymak.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Fentymak »

I read the book and I enjoyed it. The title of the book is fitting. It is a brief but accurate summary of the book. I commend the author for a good job.
Makkyfenty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makkyfenty.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Makkyfenty »

I quite enjoyed reading this review. It made the book very interesting. I like how the review was constructed. It makes the book appealing to read. I can't wait to read this book.
Makkyfenty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makkyfenty.html

Post by Makkyfenty »

From this review, I can tell that this book has some core values of loyalty and honesty. It sounds like an interesting that'll keep readers engrossed.
Kinsey James
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kinsey-james.html

Post by Kinsey James »

The guidelines were properly followed. I enjoyed reading this review. I notoced no errors which made it free to read. Congrats on a job well done.
Goofer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Goofer »

I enjoyed reading this review. It was enjoyable and fun to read. I like how you outlined your negative aspect. It was very well thought out. Congratulations on a job well done.
Eric11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eric11.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Eric11 »

The book inspires me lot. I like to say that this review helps me see the book in a new light. I have to go and read it again. Thank you for such a wonderful review.
Sabigirl_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sabigirl.html

Post by Sabigirl_ »

The negative aspects of the book are outlined properly. This shows readers that the book is not perfect but the imperfections make it better. I can't wait to read this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”