Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mansi Chhabra 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: After the Funeral
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mansi-chhabra-1.html
Latest Review: Blanket Immunity by Adam Van Susteren

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Mansi Chhabra 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A. is the one-stop solution provider for anyone looking for natural ways to manage their stress. Stress and anxiety have become so prominent in our world that even kids are suffering from high levels of stress. As mentioned in the book, a huge number of people go years without treatment before they are finally diagnosed. There are also a huge number of people who either don’t prefer or can’t afford regular therapy sessions. Some people do not like taking medication, and sometimes the medication can lead to addiction and further problems. This book provides a number of alternative solutions and remedies to help with stress and anxiety.

I think it is safe to say that a lot of people would prefer natural and affordable solutions to manage their stress levels, and this book has a range of solutions and treatments that fit the bill. Moreover, when we talk about natural solutions to anxiety, we generally only think of a couple of strategies, like meditation or even journaling. While these are helpful, the solutions and remedies provided in the book go way beyond the common and clichéd ones. The authors have given a variety of different forms of remedies for us to try. These include nutrition, aromatherapy, breathing, lifestyle changes, herbs, and much more. One can use different permutations and combinations of the remedies as per their tastes and access.

Let us talk about the positive aspects of the book. To be honest, there are so many positive points that it was difficult to choose the ones I wanted to mention. Let us begin by talking about the use of easy language, which makes the book easy to read and understand for anyone. I appreciated the controlled use of jargon. Even while talking about medication and treatments, the authors gave us a complete description without confusing us with too many medical jargons without explanation. The book provides what it claims.

I could not find even a single mention-worthy negative point in the book. Sometimes the book did get a little repetitive, but that is not a major drawback. However, it could get boring. But for the most part, I enjoyed learning more about the subject.

The book is exceptionally well edited. There were absolutely no errors in the book. The title of the book is completely justified by its content. The book is a practical guide that is divided into short chapters and sections. It begins by explaining to us what stress and anxiety are, what some of the popular treatments are, and their problems. It moves on to give us a variety of solutions. The book offers us stress management strategies. The last section of the book talks about alternative therapies. There are a few tables given at the end that summarise a few of the chapters of the book.

I give this book a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I learned a lot from the book, and I will recommend it to anyone who has the capacity to read and understand the book. I truly believe that having such information on handling stress is vital for everyone. It is an extremely helpful guide, and I would urge readers to get their copies of the book.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ebom JustICE
Favorite Book: A Dream For Peace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebom-justice.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ebom JustICE »

Kinrys provides guidance on identifying and challenging negative thought patterns, empowering readers to regain control over their thinking.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

Kinrys' book is a valuable resource for anyone seeking natural alternatives to traditional anxiety management methods.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Gain a deeper understanding of the mind-body connection and how nature can help restore balance and harmony.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

I appreciate the book's emphasis on non-pharmaceutical approaches to mental health.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”