Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Shillah Andeso »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Healthcare is an aspect that all of us want to access. Every time we need proper healthcare, we want healthcare providers who are reliable and provide good service. It is a process that doesn't need to be rough. This is because we want to come out stronger. Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia PA-C is a book that provides us insight into healthcare. She tries to simplify the process by using what she has experienced, both as a physician and a patient.

Barbara was a physician and was later on diagnosed with cancer. She explains her accomplishments in the medical field. She narrates a story about a lady who every doctor had misdiagnosed. She successfully diagnosed her with thyroid cancer. She talks about the administration of the wrong drugs in the hospital. She also explains the importance of having health insurance while seeking admission, especially in emergencies. She explains how health insurance helped her cover her hospital costs. She uses herself as a reference in this book.

I love how easy this book is to understand. She doesn't use medical jargon like in most self-help medical books. Being a student in the medical field, I would love to offer the most efficient service to patients. Barbara grew up with a father who practiced medicine. He used their home to provide service. Barbara tells her story with courage and I draw a lot of inspiration from her. This book would be interesting to read, especially for those who do not appreciate self-help books.

I rate Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C 5 out of 5 stars. I did not notice any grammatical errors or typos while reading this book. My conclusion is that the book was exceptionally well-edited. I read this book comfortably. This book educates on many aspects that everyone should know. I find the aspect of using herself as an example inspiring to many people. I didn't encounter any negative aspects while reading this book. It, therefore, doesn't require anything short of a perfect rating.

Reading this book makes me believe that doctors are life savers. They offer treatment services, preventive services, and health education. The public can gain insight into what is expected of them when they require these services. It is a great way of making sure people have easier access and more appreciation. I recommend this book to every reader who wants to gain insight into everyday knowledge. Everyone will find this book interesting.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Harry Benjamin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harry-benjamin.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Harry Benjamin »

Your review is an interesting one to read. A lot needs to be done to improve our healthcare system.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”