Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hyfr Zack
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyfr-zack.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Hyfr Zack »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

As the saying goes, we need a day job to support ourselves financially so we may live the life of our desires. The only thing that will keep us advancing and aiming for higher things is them. In his book, Jeff Meyer asserts that we are not alone and that it is crucial to be authentic. In the first part of the book, we are instructed to "find our dream" by asking ourselves, "What is it that I want to accomplish with my life?" The second part is devoted to "realizing the dream," which serves as a reminder that our objectives are within our grasp if we put enough effort into pursuing them. Meyer's book serves as a kind of manual and an inspiration for us.

We may learn a lot from this self-help book about repairing our emotional scars and reclaiming our lives. The statement made by Jeff that we should love others but not strive to obtain their approval is my favorite since it has the most effect. Additionally, the author's clear communication style forces us to use our new information. It's common for books to inspire their readers, but this one stands out because it urges readers to implement their newly acquired information right away. To assess a book's success, we must observe how its teachings are applied.

Since I am a Christian, I appreciated how encouraging and motivating this book was because of how contemporary and relevant the Bible scriptures and lessons were. However, since the material is given in a checklist manner, some readers could jump around from chapter to chapter based on the themes they find most interesting. I found it unsettling that certain readers would need to pay closer attention to important aspects to understand the book's genuine meaning.

Without needing their consent, we may love, honor, and respect someone. There is no justification for continuing to live someone else's dream since everyone has a latent child dreamer within them that has to be awakened. This book serves as a reminder to look for the positive aspects of life and establish personal objectives. There weren't many aspects of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute that I didn't enjoy, so I'm giving it a perfect rating of 5 out of 5. The book was exceptionally well edited.

Never allow fear to keep you from pursuing your goals; keep in mind that failing is preferable to giving up. Failure is preferable to never trying at all. For individuals who like reading self-help books with a somewhat spiritual undertone, this book is a wonderful option.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Big dreams usually come with fear of failure. "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer is a book that will provide courage to pursue ones dreams.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

This book is one of the most informative books I've read lately. It encourages readers to eliminate fear as it one of the major limitations to achieving one's dream. Thanks for your review.
Grace Lee Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-lee-rose.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Grace Lee Rose »

Fear Not, Dream Big and Execute by Jeff Meyer is a book replete with beneficial information on how to dream and not just dream but also how to attain those dreams. I look forward to reading this book. Well done.
Moo Reny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moo-reny.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Moo Reny »

Truly to live a life we desire we need take up jobs but one thingi like about this book fear not, Dream Big and execute is a book that can help readers to dream and fulfill potentials. Great review
Chiamaka_Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chiamaka_Glory »

Fear not, dream big and execute by Jeff Meyer is a self-help book that inspires people to believe their dreams are valid enough to be turned into a reality.
salem_deeman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salem-deeman.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by salem_deeman »

Fear Not, Dream Big, $ Execute is a book that provides practical steps to form and realize dreams. I Hope to read it sometime soon to see how the author tries to help people on this journey. Awesome review!
koffi Malay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

Fear Not Dream Big and Execute" is a great motivational book that inspires readers to pursue their dreams with passion and confidence.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”