Review of Let The Children Come

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Let The Children Come

Post by Nicholas Bush »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Let The Children Come" by Tom Fay.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Let The Children Come by Tom Fay is a book containing the life story of a man named George Müllar. George has always been the misbehaving brother among the two brothers, even when he was young. He often engages in smoking, drinking, and doing drugs along with his friend Beta Kelley. Despite all this, George's father has always wanted his two sons to become lawyers, just like he is. Would it be possible for George to turn from bad to good?

The relationship between George and Beta was interrupted when he eventually entered college, but it didn't stop him from leading a bad life as usual. Everything finally altered when George encountered Beta as a transformed individual while returning from summer break. George's life was ultimately changed when Beta brought him to his aunt's house, where people congregate for bible studies, and he pledged his life to Christ. When George informed his father that he had no interest in becoming a lawyer, a new issue began to arise for him. What would George experience, in your opinion? Learn more by reading this book.

Such books, in my opinion, should be read by every believer since they often contain inspirational tales. I was able to learn a lot from this book, and my faith in the Christian Jesus was strengthened beyond measure. This interesting book taught me that no matter what you may be going through in life, no matter the challenges that you may face or be facing, as long as your faith is strong in God, he is willing and will always come to your rescue.

I must say, this book is fantastic in every way. I can't help but praise the author for the superb job he did in making the book simple to read and comprehend. First of all, both the writing style and the plot are nothing short of outstanding. Together, they contributed to the book's delight and interest. This book is cleverly split into thirty-five engrossing chapters.

After carefully reading this book, there were no obvious drawbacks that could make me dislike this book in any way. There were no obvious typos or grammatical errors that I could identify during the course of reading this book. In accordance with this, I would give this book, Let The Children Come by Tom Fay, a rating of five out of five stars. I would recommend this book to every believer who wants to strengthen their faith in God and to those who might be interested but doubt the existence of God.

Let The Children Come
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hannah332
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannah332.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Hannah332 »

I learned a whole lot from this review. It explains that it's educating and intriguing. I will really love to commend the author's ability to put his ideas into writing. Great review. Kudos.
Christy Zinny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christy-zinny.html
Latest Review: "LOGJAM of a Beauteous MIND" by Peter Simon Karp

Post by Christy Zinny »

This is an amazing book. I love the fact that the book is well-detailed and suspenseful. The book cover is also captivating. Mind-blowing review.
Peter In
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-in.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Peter In »

I am amazed at the wealth of knowledge embedded in this book. It is certain that this book is mindblowing and educational. I also love the cover of this book. Great review.
Chika Eleanor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chika-eleanor.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chika Eleanor »

The entire storyline seems intriguing and captivating. The book is also well-detailed and suspenseful. Amazing review. Kudos.
ikechukwuamarachi+55
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 323
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwuamarachi-55.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by ikechukwuamarachi+55 »

Sometimes I feel for parents and imagine what they go through when one or any of their children goes along misbehaving, just like in the case of George.
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

I have read this book, and must confess that your review of the book is exceptional and top notch. Nothing beats total faith in Christ Jesus. Nice review, keep it up.
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

Nice review I must proclaim. Having read this your review, I don't think I would fail reading this book for any reason. Adding it to my bookshelv ASAP. Keep it up.
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

Must confess, im lired to read this book for nyself if given the oportunity. I love every aspect of your review, adding thus book to my bookshelf ASAP.
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by BruceP »

I'm happy that this book had no drawbacks, as you mentioned in your review. Thanks for reviewing it.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

George's life was ultimately changed when Beta brought him to his aunt's house, where people congregate for bible studies, and he pledged his life to Christ.
Wow, that's a life-changing one! It's so nice that George turns good from bad habits. I like your review! Very well-written!
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

This is touching, it worths reading just as you said by every believers as it is capable of changing ones life for good. Thanks for the review
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by ojukwu2 »

Just by reading this review, I can't deny the fact that I'm already attracted to reading this nook for myself to learn more. Nice job done kudos. Adding to my bookshelf ASAP.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

Wow, what a nice review I look forward to reading this book because it has a wonderful narrative.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Nicholas Bush wrote:George's life was ultimately changed when Beta brought him to his aunt's house, where people congregate for bible studies, and he pledged his life to Christ.
Wow, that's a life-changing one! It's so nice that George turns good from bad habits. I like your review! Very well-written!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”