Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of Man Mission

Post by ojukwu2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Some friendships last for a long time, especially when the friends involved understand their differences and are determined to make it work. Man Mission by Eytan Uliel is a book that contains the adventurous story of four friends: Sam, Alec, Daniel, and the narrator. Each year, they embark on an adventure that includes travel and outdoor activities. If you are a lover of entertaining adventure books, then I would advise you not to fail to read this book.

It all began when the four friends were still in law school. It happens that Sam and the narrator (whose name is not given) had a lot in common, and as a result of that, they planned a yearly tour that would involve outdoor activities like biking, hiking, and kayaking. Their plans would eventually become a reality three years after their graduation when Sam called the narrator of the story on the phone. Which country did they tour, and how did they survive all the danger that came with their adventure? Read this book to find out.

It seems impossible to read a book with this much depth and not take away a few new insights. After attentively reading this book, I, for one, was able to learn a lot, starting with the various places they visited and the friendship among the buddies. The understanding the buddies shared was the main lesson I took away from this novel and something I might never forget. Each of them performed their individual roles successfully since they were aware of their responsibilities. Their family life is another crucial lesson from this novel.

Firstly, I must commend the author for writing such a great book filled with numerous positives. It is safe to state that the storyline of this book is unique, as it adds to the book's authenticity. Another aspect of this book that is worthy of mention is the sense of humor used by the author in writing the book. It made sure that readers didn't get bored in any way while reading it. This book is perfectly divided into three parts, with each part having five chapters, for a total of fifteen chapters.

Though the name of the narrator of the story is not given, which is the reason I will be deducting a star, there were no other negative aspects I could find in this book. There were no obvious typos or grammatical errors I could find, indicating a good editing job by the editors. I would give this book a rating of four out of five stars. I would recommend that all lovers of adventurous stories or anyone who lives touring and outdoor activities read this book. 

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

This is absolutely a superb review considering how detailed it is. I agree with everything you stated in the review. Kudos to you and the author. Keep it up.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Nice review I must say. Well detailed strait to the point and captivating. Have nothing but praise for such interesting review, kudos to you, keep up the good work. :D
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

Superb review. When I read this book, I enjoyed every bit of it giving how detailed and interesting it is. I must commend the reviewer and the author of this book for a job well done.
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mary Bliss »

What best way can friends bond if not something as interesting as vacations together. I'm adding this book to my book shelf ASAP for futuristic readings.
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

This is actually an amazing book filled with adventures and memorable moments. Reading your review, I just thought I was reading the book again and it refreshed the good moments I had reading this book. Your review is fantastic and I loved it.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

Adventurous travels exposes you to a lot of things. It educates and as well informs you. Man Mission is one of the interesting adventurous books. Nice review.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

This is a lovely book filled with excitement and humor. I found the protagonist to be such a likable character. He had many struggles in his life and doubted a lot of his own decisions. I loved his childlike wonder on their trips and the situations they got themselves into as friends. It also touches on what society deems to be a "successful" man and makes us question our own preconceived opinions.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

The plot of this book piqued my interest and you gave it a wonderful review I look forward to reading this book. Good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”