Review of Bluewater Walkabout

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Review of Bluewater Walkabout

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bluewater Walkabout" by Tina Dreffin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

One of the best experiences you can have is going on a fantastic adventure. When you get to spend time with the people you love while doing what you love, life just seems happy and fulfilling. This is the impression Tina had while on a family vacation, as described in Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin. This book explains Tina's journey and the experiences she had in life in depth.

Tina had a strong desire to travel. She enjoys experiencing new things and going on adventures. She decided to set sail with her husband and their two sons. Furthermore, she worries about her children at the beginning of the trip because of the accounts she has heard from those who have traveled in the same direction they are headed. They embark on an adventure voyage from South Africa to the Caribbean despite their fears, seeing new species, experiencing new landscapes, and making new friends along the way. Tina gets to reflect on how she first developed her passion for adventure, how she was treated at work, and how she met her husband in all of them. Learn more about their remarkable adventure. 

Bluewater Walkabout is a book by Tina Dreffin that takes us on an exciting and extraordinary experience. I appreciate that the author discusses her family's closeness as well as the travel and adventures they undertook. I found all the characters in this novel to be believable. Not only that, but I also enjoyed that I began to feel as though I knew each of them well. Furthermore, I loved how the author discussed both the thrilling and difficult aspects of their lives. This increased my sense of affection for each of them. The images included in the book were the cherry on top because they gave it a cozy atmosphere, which I found to be wonderful. 

Absolutely nothing about this book could be faulted. I've read this book numerous times and haven't found anything I don't like about it. I experienced an incredible journey alongside the characters, and I simply cannot get enough of this. In this book, the author offered a lot of inspiration. I got the impression that I was urged to start or embark on an extraordinary trip. The book was professionally edited, and I rate it 5 out of 5 stars because of how well the emotional, physical, and social aspects of the characters were portrayed.

This book is ideal for anyone who wants to set out on a fantastic adventure and journey with friends and family. Anyone interested in that topic would enjoy this book because it has the ideal balance of family, profession, love, and so much more.

Bluewater Walkabout
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Prodigy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prodigy5.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prodigy5 »

This was a suspense-filled and very engaging book which I think this review has done justice to.
Lily_flower_the_reader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lily-flower-the-reader.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: From Weekend Golfer to Pro Golfer in Two Years by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Lily_flower_the_reader »

I love a book about adventures and family life and this book has it all. It's good to know that it contains a lot of information about travels and so much more.
lilianchikasi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilianchikasi.html
Latest Review: From A Whore to a Whousewife by Felicia Cobbs

Post by lilianchikasi »

I got to travel on lots of adventures while reading this book and I loved it. You wrote a great summary and I must commend you on this.
LilB
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilb.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by LilB »

The author did take us on an amazing adventure and there's nothing to fault this book for. I agree with you on every aspect of your review and point.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

I would love to go on amazing adventures and this book just proved to me that adventures brings that peace and closeness with your family and loved ones.
NutellaBanana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nutellabanana.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by NutellaBanana »

They get to go on a trip to South Africa and so many fun places, this is a book that I definitely won't pass by. I would love to try it out.
Thera reads
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thera-reads.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Thera reads »

I appreciate that the author discusses her family's closeness as well as the travel and adventures they undertook. The adventures were top notch and I loved them.
Prodigy5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prodigy5.html

Post by Prodigy5 »

This book's description and characters are very commendable and this review was able to do justice to that.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

The life of Tina is actually intriguing. Living your life on the sea with your children is amazing. But I don't think I can do it. Anyways, I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks a lot.
Azuka Jessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

I've read this book and I completely agree with the reviewer that Tina was worrying about her children. I'll say that her worry was excess. Anyways, I enjoyed reading about their adventure.
Active Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-active-chris.html

Post by Active Chris »

Tina Dreffin is a very adventurous person and this book takes readers on an adventure. Tina narrates some of her experience during expeditions with her and her family. Thanks for your precise review.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

This does not seem like just a book. It is a memoir, the author shares her most beloved moments. This is a wonderful book thag I would love to try out.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

Through her encounters with different cultures and communities, Tina highlights the power of human connection and the importance of embracing diversity.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”