Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amy Toria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Amy Toria »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is divided into two parts, each with 30 lessons. Readers who lack a clear dream or aim should focus on Part 1, "Dream Sparks." Lessons in this section show readers how to have goals or dreams that will bring them success and fulfillment. Those who already have a goal that they have brewed should focus on Part 2, "Realization Strategies." Realization and execution are taught in this section.

If I had to pick one thing I learned from this book, it would be persistence. This is because it applies to everybody, not just leaders. No matter how difficult the road becomes, perseverance should remain our guiding philosophy. If we persist at it, we can succeed in our objectives. This book is for everyone. This book helps you by motivating you to strive for higher goals.

This sort of book demands a particular level of experience to write. That is, the author must have faced similar problems if they were able to write a book of this quality. Because it illustrates hardships that anyone could have, this book is incredibly relatable. The book is then broken down by the author into steps that can be used to help someone overcome a challenge. This book helped me see leadership from a different angle. Although leadership is something that everyone aspires to, we frequently undervalue its significance to society. The journey is not always simple, even when you are a leader who carries out God's desire. There are days when things are hard to do and days when things are simple, but the leaders always win.

It's tough for me to criticize this book. The author covers all the essential topics that each reader will recognize and take note of. Many people struggle to overcome fear. This book provides solutions to this and other threats. The editing in Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is superb. From the first page to the last, the reading was quick and engaging, with no grammatical or punctuation errors. This shows that the book was exceptionally well edited.

I am giving this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The exercises at the end of each course are my favorite part. This book has helped me work on myself, and I think a lot of other people will appreciate it as well. I recommend this book to Christians, especially to those who have not yet identified their dreams or are looking for direction. There is nothing I disliked about this book. In the event that certain people are sensitive to particular themes, I do want to issue a warning. This novel does have a Christian theme, and there are several references to God, Jesus Christ, and biblical scriptures. I just wanted to make sure it was apparent in case there is anyone out there who does not like books with such topics.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
“So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookshelf on the wall.”

Roald Dahl
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

Wow
This is lovely
I'll definitely love to finish reading the whole book myself
Bravo
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

How nice that an author can write a book to help others achieve their goals. I also see that he writes from his own experience. That makes the lessons and advice easier to take.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

I am impressed by the thoughtful and thorough review of Jeff Meyer's book Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute. I can tell that the reviewer has taken the time to carefully analyze the book and appreciate its value. The reviewer's summary of the book content and the way they have explained the author's teachings and the lessons provided have made me want to read the book in the future. The reviewer has also highlighted the importance of faith in achieving our dreams, and I appreciate the mention of the Bible verses that the author included to further explain and exemplify some of the concepts. I am rating this book 4 out of 4 stars, and I am looking forward to reading it."
" admiration
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

Jeff Meyer's writing style is relatable and his advice on how to handle various emotional issues and heal effectively is invaluable. His biblical references give readers an extra layer of insight and courage to pursue their dreams.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

"No matter how difficult the road becomes, perseverance should remain our guiding philosophy." this is my action point. Even if I have to crawl to get to the finish line, I will crawl to get there. Giving up makes all the other efforts put in a waste of time.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

The author noted that many people put their aspirations on hold due to a fear of failing, and this book can act as a guide for those individuals. This book, Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer, is an inspiring read and I would love to read it.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

The books content can actually make the readers share a different understanding about some sceneries in life and I would say a lot of effort was invested into this book.
Hartly Samsford
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hartly-samsford.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Hartly Samsford »

The only downside of this book is that the lessons were not arranged chronologically. Despite this minor issue, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars and highly recommend it to anyone looking for self-help.
Sly Thompson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sly-thompson.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sly Thompson »

The part of the book that spoke to me most was the section on procrastination, which I found very helpful. The only downside to this book is that the lessons could have been organized chronologically. I would highly recommend this book to Christians and anyone looking to make a positive change in their lives.
John Johnson 12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-johnson-12.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by John Johnson 12 »

This self-help book provides readers with the courage to pursue their dreams without fear of failure. The lessons are easy to understand and follow and the author's use of biblical verses makes the book even more impactful.
James Smith_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-smith-42.html

Post by James Smith_ »

This book is an excellent resource for anyone looking to realize their dreams and take action. Jeff Meyer's writing style is relatable and easy to understand, and his advice on how to handle emotional issues and heal effectively is invaluable.
Tony T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-t.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Tony T »

The part of the book that resonated with me the most was the section on procrastination. After reflecting on the lessons, I have started to take steps to do things differently. I would highly recommend this book to Christians and anyone looking to make a positive change in their lives."
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

What I found most appealing about this book was the way Jeff Meyer incorporated biblical verses to make his point. His straightforward language also made it easy to read and understand.
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

I appreciate that the book was well-edited, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to make a positive change in their lives. Additionally, I appreciate the way he incorporated biblical verses to make his point. Moreover, the way he encourages readers to think big without being afraid is truly commendable. "

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”