Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Man Mission

Post by SINGH JAY »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book Man Mission by Eytan Uliel explores the world's most stunning locations through the lives of four friends. To refresh and rediscover what else there is to life, take a trip to far-off places. While at university, the main character befriends Sam, a man he initially thought of as a haughty brat. He and his new acquaintance had an idea while touring the campus's annual food fair, and it will have an effect not only on them but also on their other two pals, Alec and Daniel, for a very long time.

The friends settle into their occupations, and the years pass without revisiting the talk from the food fair, until one day Sam calls his long-lost friend. It starts a ritual that will continue for years. Both pals launch Man Mission at the precise moment. They go on their first journey to New Zealand, where a traumatic event slows them down. But this does not stop them from having similar adventures in the future. Later, Daniel and Alec become part of the founders. There is a new location to be discovered every year. Man Mission transforms the participants' lives permanently, whether they are biking in Japan, river kayaking in Australia, traversing the South African jungles, or hunting for the northern lights in Iceland. These events take place in the midst of shifting family relationships that cause the four men both delight and grief.

The treatise was highly interesting to me. The spectacular events of the four friends' Man Mission escapades are first followed by the author, who intercuts them with incidents from their personal lives. I was able to get a glimpse of what their lives were like at home while also getting a chance to be impressed by what they had accomplished while traveling.

Every journey is brimming with hilarious people, amazing moments of humor, and the amusing "Man Mission Rules.” The fact that each one of the featured flashbacks shows scenes from the main character's family or his friends' lives offers a new perspective on the action and eventually heightens the suspense in the novel.

My rating for the book is 4 out of 4 and 5 out of 5. Man Mission by Eytan Uliel will appeal to those who enjoy travel novels with real-life flavors. Every conversation is thoughtfully written to match the story. The chats might be hilarious occasionally, emotional other times, or insightful. In addition, the book provides an honest depiction of a man's perspective on a variety of life concerns, including dating, marriage, fatherhood, and everything in between. Each and every chapter and page of it were enjoyable.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Their escapades are amazing. I like all the adventures they had. Looks like I will learn what is friendship from their perspective. Wonderful review you have!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 01 Feb 2023, 04:59 Their escapades are amazing. I like all the adventures they had. Looks like I will learn what is friendship from their perspective. Wonderful review you have!

Thanks you for your time and words.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”