Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ojukwu2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojukwu2.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by ojukwu2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer should spring to mind when it comes to thinking big and turning your dreams into reality. What does it take to dream big? And what does it take to accomplish your goals and make your dreams a reality? All these questions and many more are carefully addressed by the author in this book. So, if you fall into the category of those who don't know how to dream big, this book is for you.

The author of this book, whose first section is titled Dream Spark, discussed how to use your mind's ability to get past obstacles like fear or weakness that might keep you from dreaming. This part also deals with how to defeat procrastination and become a better version of yourself despite your weaknesses. The second part, called realization strategies, deals with a step-by-step guide on how to turn all your dreams, no matter how big and impossible they may be, into reality.

Considering the impact and lessons filled in this book, it won't be wrong to assume that anyone who reads it carefully will learn a lot and be transformed. One thing that I was able to learn from this book is that the mind is one of the most powerful aspects of a man, and when it is properly developed and used, it can achieve anything. From the different biblical references used by the author, I was able to learn how to trust my maker and engage him in my life.

This book radiates positive energy from every page and lesson. I must commend the amount of knowledge invested by the author into producing a great book such as this. The aspect of this book that makes it unique that I cannot fail to mention is the writing style used by the author. This book is written so that readers can choose from any lesson that best suits their interests rather than reading sequentially, and at the end of each lesson is a "do it yourself" section that helps the reader practice what they learned.

Since I was able to find no drawbacks in this book after thoroughly reading it, I don't dislike this book in any way. There are also no typos or grammatical errors that were obvious to me while I read. In light of this, I would boldly rate this book five out of five stars. I would recommend this book to anyone who is afraid of dreaming, anyone who doesn't know what it takes to dream big, and those who don't know how to turn their dreams into reality. 

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Valeria Riveraa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-riveraa.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Valeria Riveraa »

Definitely! Dreams are easier said than it is done. Everyone has a dream, some dreams are even so big that some people begin to wonder if they can ever achieve it. I believe that's where this book comes in, to teach readers how to execute their dreams.
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

This is absolutely a superb review considering how detailed it is. I agree with everything you stated in the review. Kudos to you and the author. Keep it up.
Gift Chidex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 224
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gift-chidex.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Gift Chidex »

This is absolutely a superb review considering how detailed it is. I agree with everything you stated in the review. Kudos to you and the author. Keep it up.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Nice review I must say. Well detailed strait to the point and captivating. Have nothing but praise for such interesting review, kudos to you, keep up the good work. :D
Lawrence Chinedum
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawrence-chinedum.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Lawrence Chinedum »

Superb review. When I read this book, I enjoyed every bit of it giving how detailed and interesting it is. I must commend the reviewer and the author of this book for a job well done.
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mary Bliss »

This is exactly the kind of book I think everyone interested in maximizing their potentials should read. I love how detailed the review is, keep it up.
Pretty Nicholas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pretty-nicholas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Pretty Nicholas »

Achieving one's goals and objectives require a whole of processes and steps. According to the author, there are attributes to put in place. Great review.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

This self-help book is interesting to read I enjoyed every bit of it and I was enlightened on how to pursue and achieve dreams. Nice review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”