Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amandaruth Ama
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Where's Hare's Tooth?" by Lois Solverud.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Where's Hare's Tooth? is a children's book written by Lois Solverud and illustrated by Elizabeth McCullough. It's a story about Lop-eared Hare who lost his tooth. The book is also a good resource for kids who read it, as they will learn new words from it.

As Lop-eared Hare was eating and enjoying his carrots, his loose tooth fell off. He had been enjoying his snack until his tooth fell out. He became alarmed. He started searching for it everywhere possible. When he couldn't find it, he began speculating about where it could be and decided it must be the Red Fox that must have snatched it. But he was also suspecting other animals. So, Lop-eared Hare set out to Red Fox's den to look for it. Did he find his teeth? Read Where's Hare's Tooth? by Lois Solverud to find out.

I would like to commend the illustrator of this book, Elizabeth McCullough, for a job well done. The pictures present in the book are colorful and perfectly depict the story. Children will love the book because of its beautiful pictorial representations. This book will teach children speculative analysis. It will help them learn how to speculate about what could have been or where something could be if it gets lost.

I loved that the editing of this book was perfect. As I read the book, I didn't encounter any punctuation or typographical errors. I really loved reading this book. Since it was exceptionally well edited and the illustrations were awesome, I am rating it 5 out of 5 stars. From this story, they will also learn how to offer help when their friends need it.

I would recommend this book to children who are five years old and older. I would also recommend it to teachers as a resource for teaching their students. It is an elementary and exciting book that will teach the readers many lessons. I did not dislike anything about this book.

Where's Hare's Tooth?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

I can imagine children wanting to read this book over and over again. It has a timeless quality to it that will make it a favorite for years to come. The fact that the book is suitable for children aged five and up means that it's a great option for a wide range of ages. It's always nice to find a book that can grow with a child as their reading abilities develop.
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

I appreciate the fact that the book teaches children the importance of perseverance. Despite losing his tooth, Lop-eared Hare did not give up on finding it. Instead, he persevered until he found it. This is an essential lesson that children need to learn early in life.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

The hare is a funny character and I really wish that he would find his missing tooth ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. This would be a good book for children and they will learn some new words from reading it. I agree with you.
Arrow Shot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrow-shot.html
Latest Review: A Bridge to Home by L J Hippler

Post by Arrow Shot »

The way the story is written is perfect for young readers. The language used is simple and easy to understand, making it ideal for children who are just starting to read. The story is not only entertaining but also educational. Children will learn new words from the book, which will help to improve their vocabulary.
Tony T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-t.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Tony T »

The story promotes friendship and helping others. Lop-eared Hare's friends were willing to help him find his lost tooth, which is a good example of how friends should support each other. The story is relatable to children because losing a tooth is a common experience that they can easily identify with.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html

Post by Samuel Songs »

The story has a happy ending, which is perfect for young readers. It will make them feel good about the story and give them a sense of satisfaction.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

I would love to get this book for my niece who loves reading. The story sounds interesting, and I am sure she will enjoy reading it. The book's plot is well developed, and the story flows smoothly. Children will not get bored while reading it.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

The illustrations are beautifully done and add to the book's overall appeal. Children will love the colorful pictures, which will keep them engaged. The story is engaging, and the characters are relatable. Children will enjoy reading about Lop-eared Hare's adventure and his determination to find his lost tooth.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

The book cover is attractive and inviting, which makes it more appealing to children. It will capture their attention and make them want to read the book. The book is not too long, which is perfect for children with a short attention span. It is a quick and easy read that will keep them engaged.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

The book is affordable and easily accessible, making it a great option for parents who want to provide their children with an educational and entertaining book. The story has a moral lesson that is important for children to learn. It teaches them the value of perseverance and determination in achieving their goals.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

The illustrations in this book are truly stunning. Elizabeth McCullough has a real talent for bringing characters to life and creating vibrant, colorful worlds. I can imagine children getting lost in the pictures for hours.
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

I love how the book encourages children to use their imaginations and think creatively. Speculating about where a lost tooth could be may seem like a small thing, but it's an important skill that can be applied to many different situations in life.
โ€œSo please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookshelf on the wall.โ€

Roald Dahl
Kizito Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kizito-shelby.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kizito Shelby »

Children usually love reading such books as the story is a dynamic one. I really loved the front cover of the book as I think its colour and graphics will draw readers to it.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

It's refreshing to see a children's book that not only tells an entertaining story but also teaches important lessons. The message of helping others when they need it is one that all children should learn.

Return to โ€œVolunteer Reviewsโ€