Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Samuel Songs
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Samuel Songs »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever considered the enigma surrounding the origin and destiny of this world? Suppose you've thought about coming up with a satisfying response to this critical concern of the universe. In that case, you must have considered the argument put forth by one of the two major philosophical traditions: science or religion. It doesn't matter whose argument you favor, though; you may frequently face opposition from the other side's argument. The good news is that there is a book that attempts to convince us that science and religion are driving to the same events, outlining how our universe began and how the End of Days will play out in a rational and proven manner. Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon's book, The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan, is here to enlighten you.

This book addresses evolution from the perspectives of science and faith. The connection between the universe, people, and God's divine design is explored in it. It consists of three parts and twelve chapters altogether. In the first section, the authors examine and evaluate biblical scriptures and scientific facts about the earth's and humanity's earliest histories. They talk about historical timelines from the viewpoints of science and the Bible. The second section addresses the end times and how far (or close) we have come to them. The final section talks about the sin perpetrated in the Garden of Eden and how it can be atoned for.

I want to express my gratitude to the authors for their time and effort. The tone and pace of the book are laid-back. It keeps readers from perceiving the story as excessively boring. Even if some of the statements seem strange, with time and effort, one might understand them. The authors' use of numerous lessons from diverse instructors is incredibly effective. They took some time to begin their lessons. Before discussing their findings, we were given a synopsis of these people's lives. I felt like I knew these famous people better as a result.

This book gives a complete look at how the best scientists have tried to figure out how old the universe is. The editors of this book did a great job because I didn't find any errors in it. Hence, it was exceptionally well edited. I don't have any complaints about this book. In light of the aforementioned positive aspects, I give this book five out of five stars.

I recommend this book to curious people who want to know more about the mysteries of our universe, such as where it came from and how it might end. I also recommend the book to those who love history as well as those who are interested in science or religion.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

With compelling justifications and supporting facts, the authors flawlessly link spiritual and scientific views, leaving no room for disagreement. The authors' thorough research is presented in an engaging way, with text, photographs, maps, and connections to the sources.
Arrow Shot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrow-shot.html
Latest Review: A Bridge to Home by L J Hippler

Post by Arrow Shot »

Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon have done a great job in reconciling spiritual and scientific views in an engaging way. The authors have also provided thorough research in the form of text, photographs, maps, and connections to the sources. I highly recommend this book to students studying cosmology and anyone interested in the earth's evolution.
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

The authors have presented a wealth of evidence and research to support their claims, and the book is full of helpful visuals and maps. The book contains a wealth of knowledge for students and scholars alike.
“So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookshelf on the wall.”

Roald Dahl
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

We need the remains of the Bible. Those are the true records from people who witnessed things themselves. Excellent review. We can only assume these things.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I absolutely agree with this review! The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon is an incredibly interesting and well-researched book that offers a unique perspective on the universe's beginnings, development, and ultimate fate.
Tony T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-t.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Tony T »

It is a great read for everyone interested in learning about the history of the earth and its chronology. The authors have done an excellent job of connecting spiritual and scientific views, as well as providing a detailed timeline of events.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

I appreciate that the authors have included a glossary of terms at the end of the book, which is very helpful for readers. I would highly recommend this book to anyone interested in learning about the history of the earth and its chronology. It is an engaging and informative read that should not be missed.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

The authors provide an entirely different perspective by flawlessly linking spiritual and scientific views, and presenting their research in the form of text, photographs, maps, and connections to the sources. I highly recommend this book to students studying cosmology and anyone interested in the earth's evolution.
Nmesomachi Ambie
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange trial
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nmesomachi-ambie.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Nmesomachi Ambie »

I really appreciate the author's of Biblical Clock. Our present world need books like this that reconcile spiritual and philosophical questions and arguments.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

The argument of how old the world is and how it originated has been an age long history and I’m glad that the authors of this book made an attempt to demystify the origin of earth by linking it to both science and religion.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

This is a wonderful review you have written here. It's a good thing reconcile the age of the universe with evidences from the Bible and the science. To me, it's a great feat on the path of the authors.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

It is exciting as this book highlighted an important discuss about creation; the age of the universe and how the end of days would be. They vividly expatiated on this matter with proven references. It will be a good read for me.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

The authors, Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, have done an impressive job of combining spiritual and scientific views to provide a compelling explanation of the timing and order of the world's formation. The narrative is engaging and the research is thorough, making it an enjoyable read for readers of all ages.
Last edited by Only Joeseph on 16 Mar 2023, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I want to believe what is in this book. That science and religion and driving towards the same direction; End of Days. Religion says this earth will come to an end one day. And science says there will be an occurrence that will terminate this earth. I will read this book for validation.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”