Review of Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rachelle Owens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachelle-owens.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead by Eric Right

Review of Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead

Post by Rachelle Owens »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead" by Eric Right.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Higher Connections by Eric & Alexandra Right, gives us a transparent and hilarious glimpse of their experiences while using Cannabis. The author takes us with him on his journey while using his insight, canning banter, and newfound connections while using marijuana. He fell upon cannabis as his escape route for relief from the day-to-day stresses of life and raising kids. He counts the pros and cons of using marijuana and how it affected him with the added thoughts from Alexandra.

The authors are very honest, lighthearted and candid about what they experienced. It is an excellent read if you are new to cannabis and are interested in what you might experience. The author put intense research on the topics discussed. The book was descriptive and thorough in the description of the higher connections. The added notes from Alexandra were appreciated as to they helped see the overall experiences and thoughts from both sides.

Though the main topic of the book was the learn about the connections the author experienced, due to the nature of cannabis and its affects, some thoughts seem to draw out. The book is quite educational, and insightful. Parts of the book seem very informative but other parts like manic journalling. He is giving us an insight to his world, so it is understandable the various fluctuations.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I loved the transparency the author gives, and his willingness to show us a side of his world on a sensitive topic. His connections allow us to open our minds to a different side of self-healing, and relief to help us better understand cannabis and its effects on the body.

I recommend this book to an adult (21+) audience because of the nature of the topic. It is a good read. It is both educational, and eye opening with the authors personal higher connections.

Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Meghan Sica
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-sica.html
Latest Review: House of Hoops by June Gillam

Post by Meghan Sica »

My husband would love this! It sounds so humorous and interesting! I must read this book and share it with my husband. I think it will bring us closer together as we share our differences and his enjoyment of cannabis.
Opara Jerry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opara-jerry.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Opara Jerry »

A friend of mine read this book and didn’t really like it, so I’m surprised to see it with such a rating ! But now I’m curious to find out for myself because your review is so compelling!
Ann Harun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ann-harun.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ann Harun »

Rachelle Owens wrote: 25 Jan 2023, 20:02 [Following is a volunteer review of "Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead" by Eric Right.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Higher Connections by Eric & Alexandra Right, gives us a transparent and hilarious glimpse of their experiences while using Cannabis. The author takes us with him on his journey while using his insight, canning banter, and newfound connections while using marijuana. He fell upon cannabis as his escape route for relief from the day-to-day stresses of life and raising kids. He counts the pros and cons of using marijuana and how it affected him with the added thoughts from Alexandra.

The authors are very honest, lighthearted and candid about what they experienced. It is an excellent read if you are new to cannabis and are interested in what you might experience. The author put intense research on the topics discussed. The book was descriptive and thorough in the description of the higher connections. The added notes from Alexandra were appreciated as to they helped see the overall experiences and thoughts from both sides.

Though the main topic of the book was the learn about the connections the author experienced, due to the nature of cannabis and its affects, some thoughts seem to draw out. The book is quite educational, and insightful. Parts of the book seem very informative but other parts like manic journalling. He is giving us an insight to his world, so it is understandable the various fluctuations.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I loved the transparency the author gives, and his willingness to show us a side of his world on a sensitive topic. His connections allow us to open our minds to a different side of self-healing, and relief to help us better understand cannabis and its effects on the body.

I recommend this book to an adult (21+) audience because of the nature of the topic. It is a good read. It is both educational, and eye opening with the authors personal higher connections.

Higher Connections- Humor and Inspiration from a Certified Public Pothead
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
   Now that I've read your review, I'm eager to find out for myself why it received such a high rating.
Ritalee1
Currently Reading: Chromatophobia
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ritalee1.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Ritalee1 »

I love your review. The book offers a unique perspective on the use of marijuana and its effects, including information on different strains, optimal times to use, and reasons for use. The author also touches on the current laws surrounding marijuana and states where it is still illegal. They bring up the fact that only 4% of the population uses marijuana and question why it is illegal while other unhealthy factors like micro plastics, air pollution, and chemicals are not regulated.
Qasem kazallha

Post by Qasem kazallha »

The writer talks about a segment of society who are trying to escape from the pressures of life, although this matter is harmful to health and contrary to morals, but the writer speaks with transparency and honesty, which is why he received a high evaluation
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

Despite the fact that the book's primary focus was on the connections the author made, some ideas tend to stand out because of how cannabis works and the effects it has. The book is really interesting and educational. The book's content appears to be highly informative in some places and manic journaling in others. The numerous swings are reasonable as he is letting us inside his universe.
Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin
Favorite Book: The Inner CEO
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boluwatife-ade-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin »

Having read this review, I'm interested in reading this book to have a full understanding of Cannabis and different angles to self-healing.
Harshhh malhotra

Post by Harshhh malhotra »

Though the main topic of the book was the learn about the connections the author experienced, due to the nature of cannabis and its affects, some thoughts seem to draw out. The book is quite educational, and insightful. Parts of the book seem very informative but other parts like manic journalling. He is giving us an insight to his world, so it is understandable the various fluctuations
Bluecheesebuthees
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bluecheesebuthees »

Amazing review, I appreciate the honesty and will be sure to check this book. It seems to have a lot of insight on cannabis.
Ann Harun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ann-harun.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ann Harun »

After reading this review, I'm eager to read this book to gain a better understanding of Cannabis and the various approaches to self-healing.
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

This is a great one
I love it
Watson mooya
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Watson mooya »

recommend this book to an adult (21+) audience because of the nature of the topic. It is a good read. It is both educational, and eye opening with the authors personal higher connections.
Courtney Gertenbach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-courtney-gertenbach_4013062.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Courtney Gertenbach »

Really enjoyed this review, thank you!
aliraza6868

Post by aliraza6868 »

Despite the fact that the book's primary focus was on the connections the author made, some ideas tend to stand out because of how cannabis works and the effects it has. The book is really interesting and educational. The book's content appears to be highly informative in some places and manic journaling in others. The numerous swings are reasonable as he is letting us inside his universe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”