Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-mason.html
Latest Review: Dark Matter Empire (Book 1) by Alex Zadeh

Review of JTs World

Post by Sarah Mason »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer is a wonderful western. JTs World Follows John Thurgood Thomas as he expands his complex, JTs World. This book is very well written and has amazing imagery and very well-written characters and character backstories. This book takes you back to the times of the cowboys.

There are too many positive aspects of this book to name so I will try to name a few. The first positive aspect of this book is that it is very well written. Also, the author did a great job with character development. He also did a wonderful job setting up the scenes and settings in this book. You feel like you are in the bar with JT and the gang or riding on his horses with him. I enjoyed the fact that there is a little bit of a love story in this book, but it is nothing too mushy. This is also a very well-edited book, I did not find any mistakes.

I honestly could not find very many negative aspects in this book. But if I had to pick one it would be that there are some sexual scenes/encounters. These are nothing too dirty or in detail but they are there and they are the only negative aspects of this book. And another negative aspect of this book would be the use of foul language. Although it is nothing major it is there, it's not like it is every other word or on every page but it is there. There aren't any negatives in this book.

I would rate this book 4 out of 5 because this is such a great book. Although I am not a fan of westerns nor have I ever read one before i enjoyed this book. I would recommend that anyone who is a fan of westerns read this book or even if you are not a fan of westerns. I would recommend that anyone who enjoys a really good story read this. It is for pretty much anyone.

I would recommend this book to pretty much anyone. There is some foul language but not that much and there are also some sexual scenes, so if you don't like foul language or sexual scenes I would not recommend you read this book. I would read this book again. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good story and likes to be taken to a different place and time.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I don’t really like westerns, but I do like the fiction that I have read by Mr. Fleischauer, so I may be interested. The one thing that really bothers me is the sex scenes.
Sarah Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-mason.html
Latest Review: Dark Matter Empire (Book 1) by Alex Zadeh

Post by Sarah Mason »

They aren't really in heavy detail. There is some but it isn't that bad.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”