Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Greta Michneviciute
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-greta-michneviciute.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Greta Michneviciute »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Book Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is about planning ahead before retirement and minimizing stress you get from thinking about future. He talked about many ways you can get financially secure for the future and organize your wealth responsibly. It talked about many ways how you can predict and calculate retirement by your income, insurance you need, your needs and more. Some things I never even heard about were revealed, for example, if you were married before what benefit can you expect from your ex-spouse. It is educating, book gives great instruction for living smart. The writing is incredible comparing average for this kind of genre, I enjoyed author’s humour and I could see him enjoying his job. Author makes you wonder about what kind of future you want and considering that organize and design your life in advance. My favourite parts of the book was from his many years of experiences consulting on finances. The abundance of options you can retire from will shock you. I enjoyed planning while reading it, resources guided me to a better career.

The book was a bit hard to read for me, could not focus for long period of time because of the amount of information you get is really overwhelming, understanding it’s significant value - cannot complain. Author did a great job including humorous aspect. A little escape from seriousness of the topic. I could not find even a single error. Author did exceptionally well on writing and style is charismatic and fun. In my view, I wanted paragraphs to be organized more in an orderly manner, maybe for diversity statistical tables, graphs.

If you are into finances or just want to improve your knowledge it is book for you since it gathers plenty of information. I think book is for intelligent, curious people who thinks about their future and want to feel secure for themselves or maybe family too. This book is anyone from young adult age, ideal for financial students. You can teach your grandchildren, surely, they will thank you later. Author talks situation in United States of America - some things like insurance, laws politics depends on the country. If you American, book is perfect for you.

I give this book rating 4 out of 5 stars because it contains useful information about what your realistic retirement plan could look like, what your investment opportunities are and the methods you can invest in better future.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”