Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Re: Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is an hilarious children book. How did Michael solve the issues with the excess money he has to refund to the Tooth Fairy? I am curious. I will like to read this book. Kudos to the writer.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

I appreciate your recommendation and the rating you've given the book. Your review is a testament to the power of children's literature to convey important messages. I can tell that you really enjoyed reading this book, and that enthusiasm is contagious.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

I can imagine that the scene where Michael realizes he has spent all the money from the Tooth Fairy would be particularly amusing to young readers. It's great when books can make kids laugh while also teaching them something important.
Victoria Ukamaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

I love that this book focuses on the theme of taking responsibility for one's actions. It's such an important lesson for kids to learn, and it sounds like the author handles it with grace and humor.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

It's great to hear that the illustrations in The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake are just as delightful as the story itself. I always appreciate when a children's book has beautiful artwork to complement the text. Your review has convinced me that The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake fits that bill perfectly.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Salome Ogani »

I am convinced that Great-Aunt Rita is a talented author and one to watch. I appreciate that you recommend this book for children who are at least four years old. It's always helpful to have an age range in mind when selecting books for kids.
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

It's heartwarming to read stories that capture that essence and remind us of its value. Your glowing review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake has definitely piqued my interest. I can't wait to check it out and see for myself. I completely agree with your assessment that the innocence of children is a beautiful thing.
“So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookshelf on the wall.”

Roald Dahl
Kizito Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kizito-shelby.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kizito Shelby »

The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita is a children's book that has such a wonderful book that I feel would be really wonderful for the kids.
Anthony Ekemezie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ekemezie.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Anthony Ekemezie »

The title alone attracts reader, especially children. It tells an interesting tale and children would definitely enjoy it. I believe there are also wonderful lessons to be learnt. Nice review.
Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu
Favorite Book: The Midwife of Auschwitz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-n-brega-bartolomeu.html
Latest Review: Disappearance by Julien Ayotte

Post by Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu »

Children books always ger me curious! I think i love ot more than them. I wish i can find this book to review soon and perhaps my children will help me review it too ahaha dreaming big. Nice review! The book sounds amazing
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I love that the book has such beautiful illustrations. It's always a bonus when a children's book has visuals that are just as captivating as the story. This is an excellent review! The way you describe the book and its structure really made me interested in reading it.
Shazyclaire Mark
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shazyclaire-mark.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Shazyclaire Mark »

I appreciate that you didn't find any faults with the book. It's always reassuring when a book is well-edited and free of mistakes. I think it's so cool that the author writes about their family members in their books. It adds a personal touch to the story that makes it even more special.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

I guess everyone including the tooth fairy is prone to make mistakes. It is funny though. I'm glad Micheal was able to return the money. Thanks for this interesting review.
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

Oh, dear! I feel for both Michael and the fairy. What would that do to resolve this situation? This story sounds like it would teach kids a very serious lesson. Great review.
Hartly Samsford
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hartly-samsford.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Hartly Samsford »

The fact that you would recommend this book for children at least four years old is helpful information. It's good to know what age range the book is appropriate for. I completely agree with you about the innocence of children's hearts. It would be amazing if everyone could hold onto that sense of wonder and innocence throughout their lives.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”