Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The global economic recession affects everyone, and the struggle of each individual's financial life and plans is deepening. We are now forced to put into consideration a plan for their retirement. Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead by E. Alan Fleischauer talks about these life-changing decisions.

Most individuals do not realize that the most important aspect of life is the ability to work and earn a living. Fleischauer, with his diverse experience and knowledge in economics and accounting, made it known to us that retirement planning is a vital aspect of any working or employed individual. He stated that many people who work don't like their jobs but do it to earn a living. He talked about pensions and how they were not a source of inflow to depend on. Due to a lack of retirement plans, many individuals work past the age of 65, which is the retirement age.

Fleischauer talked about how the right brain of a working individual holds information about obstacles they overcame to be where they are today and how the right brain concentrates on how to plan for retirement. Next, Alan made us understand that Americans now live longer than before. Their life span has increased by thirty years, and with this increased life span, they should plan for a comfortable old age. Finally, he talked about how the symbol of crisis comprises two characters: the first stands for pain and danger, while the other stands for opportunity.

I liked this book because Alan was very direct in the knowledge he wanted to communicate. He did very well in introducing many topics in the book to enlighten his readers, and this created a little guide in case you wanted to do further research. Fleischauer has a high sense of humour and tried to fool about a bit, and I enjoyed that. The links he added made it easy for readers to look up any information provided in the book as quickly as possible. I loved this book the most because it was a starting point for my retirement plan, which I didn't know I would consider so soon.

I didn't find any reason to dislike this book because Fleischauer knew his goal as he passed his message, and he did this without making the book cumbersome. I recommend this book to anyone who plans to retire from work and to scholars who need research enlightenment because it contains all the information. I did not find any errors while reading, and I would say that this Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead was exceptionally well edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it emphasizes the importance of an income protection plan for workers and entrepreneurs.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emmanuel Ota
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-ota.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Ota »

So much information in one review, I love how informative and educative the review was, retirement plans is a very important aspect of our lives, as it determines how live after work would be like.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

Everyone should always have a financial plan towards their retirement, the importance of this can never be over emphasized. Even as young adults, it’s advisable to plan ahead to avoid regrets later on in life.
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

Great review
I love you detailed explanation
The author did a great job indeed
I love the book already and would definitely read it all myself
Bravo
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

The book gives detailed information on retirement and the best goals to implement
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

The financial goals in this book are great
I'll definitely implement them to see a greater result
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

Mimi JJ1 wrote: 11 Feb 2023, 01:49 The financial goals in this book are great
I agree with you, reading this book made me understand that we have a long way to go to plan on retirement because most of us depends on pensions to survive. Nice review keep it up.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

The goal of this book is go enlighten readers about financial planning and how important it is for one to plan retirement. I also enjoyed reading this book as it taught me a lot about our financial lives.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

The goal of this book is go enlighten readers about financial planning and how important it is for one to plan retirement. I also enjoyed reading this book as it taught me a lot about our financial lives.
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Supernatural Case of an Accidental Time Traveler by Paul Tromba
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

Awesome job on your review, it is very detailed and straight to the point. This is one book I know that discuss financial planning like no other. Down to insurances. I commend the author on this.
Katherine Barnabas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-barnabas.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Katherine Barnabas »

Perfect job on your review. I look forward to reading this book. As young people, financial planning should be the number topic we search for. Planning for the days when we are unable to work should be our top priority.
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

This book talked the most important aspect of being in ones endeavors, which having the right mindset and information, when these are there , it eventually attracts success.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

This book was a great read! I especially loved the author's sense of humor and the lighthearted writing style. It made the book enjoyable and easy to read. I also appreciate the way the author addressed the issue of people working jobs they don't enjoy, and how to plan for retirement to make sure you have something to look forward to in the future. Good review!
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

This books looks to me as a must read. In the global economy recession I agree with you that we must start to plan for retirement and this thoughtful of the author to put in writing.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

I really appreciate the review you wrote for this book. It was an entertaining read and the author's writing style was very accessible. However, I am not interested in this book because the storyline does not appeal to me. Nonetheless, I can certainly see why this book would be beneficial to those looking to plan ahead for retirement."
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”