Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Park Cherri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

There are several things to take into account as one ages. Health comes first, followed by financial security. Even if one lives a long life, they will still require a means of support once they retire. This is why the author, who has years of expertise as a financial counselor, wrote this book, Reconfigurement, on retirement.

To plan is to reconfigure. Its definition in this novel is "to plan one's financial life." Many people will eventually need to retire. It is unavoidable. What can be changed, however, is one's decision to live independently as one ages. E. Alan Fleischauer provided a variety of theories, approaches, and procedures that may be used. He added that this kind of planning is not specific to a particular age group. If one is intelligent, one might begin making plans for how one will get by after retirement.

I've never been a huge reader of financial literature, but Reconfigurement received many favorable reviews, which piqued my attention. And after reading it, I wasn't let down. The benefits of creating a retirement plan while we still have the opportunity to do so were succinctly described by the author. This pertains to more than just retirement savings; it also helps us with our health, pensions, and living the greatest life possible after retirement. The biggest attribute a person can have is the "capacity to still earn money," according to something Mr. Alan stated that has resonated with me. In this manner, a lot of adjustments are still possible.

Additionally, the author encouraged saving. I'm hoping that everybody who sees this, wherever they are, will be reminded to save as much money as they can while they are still employed. It's good that there are some assessment tests; I took a few of them. A young person who reads this might find it helpful in making the best professional choice while there is still time. I also appreciate Mr. Alan's use of humor in his work, which is another plus. It lightened the typically dry tone of self-help books. The story's flow was also improved. Additionally, he made extensive use of the anecdotes he had amassed over his many years of experience. I am confident that the readers will be able to take away one or two lessons from it.

The majority of the advice given here is geographically based, meaning it is more geared toward Americans, but apart from that, there wasn't anything I hated about the reading experience. Wherever a person lives, they can still use this expertise. But this does not affect my rating in any way. It is extremely well edited because there are no errors. So, I rate this 5 out of 5 stars.

To those who are eager to learn more about the financial sector, I'll suggest this: This is for you if you'd like to learn more about where to begin making your investing and retirement plans.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I tried to read this, but it was very uninteresting to me. I know it is essential, however, I just couldn’t finish. I enjoy Mr. Fleischauer’s fiction much more.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

This book is lesson packed that will provide insight on how individuals can make a good retirement plan. I love the great themes explored in this book. Great review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I agree with you that health comes first then financial security. The book seems like am interesting and educating read and I look forward to reading it. Well done.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

The author is very thoughtful to have written this book. Many people have no idea how to manage their finances, talk more plan for retirement. Reconfigurement is more like a guide to make the best possible decision on retirement and savings.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

Retirement is a must come! How do we plan for it, how do we have a happy and productive life after retirement? You see the book is for everyone and I sure don't wanna miss out.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer is an interesting book on retirement. I recommend it to every worker who knows they will retire someday. Great book!
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

The fact that the author of this book is an expert as a financial counselor, shows how much we should agree with and practice the guides in this book on how to prepare for retirement. Good review.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

Proper planning is important, Reconfiguration is a book written from experience and intensive research. Great book!
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

Reconfigurement is recommended to anyone as long as they have the ability to read and write. I like how the author wrote his theory out.
Gabriele Mattia Leonardo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gabriele-mattia-leonardo.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Gabriele Mattia Leonardo »

Many people feel that they have everything with regards to their life after retirement all figured out but that's not the case. Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer helps bring understanding to the subject matter.
Onyeso Njoku
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeso-njoku.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Onyeso Njoku »

I have also read this book and I was enlightened by the knowledge I acquired after reading this book. I enjoyed your review, well done.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

There is a lot of knowledge in this book that connect to self improvement and growth. the book prepares you for retirement and a financial freeedom.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

This is by far one of the best books I have read regarding retirement and reconfiguration planning, as the author gave various obstacles one might come across.
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

An amazing book on financial services and retirement, reconfigurement is a book for both adults and youth. This is a great book and I know I'll enjoy it. Thanks for a very wonderful review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”