Review of Toni the Superhero

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review of Toni the Superhero

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Toni the Superhero" by R.D. Base.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Every child needs to grow their intellectual capability which should start early. Unfortunately, parents often leave this duty to the school and forget they are the primary source of a child's knowledge. The book Toni The Superhero by R. D. Base aims at enlightening growing children.

As a superhero, Toni doesn't spend his time killing monsters or chasing villains. Instead, Toni uses his superpowers to achieve more extraordinary things that will benefit him and his family. For example, the child Toni uses his superpowers and carries out domestic chores such as cleaning and washing dishes, and he does them well.

Toni doesn't leave out his friends while having fun; he plays football with his friends and carries out other recreational activities such as swimming, running, dancing, singing, etc. In addition, Toni has good drawing skills and uses his super crayons to produce lovely artwork. Toni likes to help animals and uses his superpowers to save a cat.

I like this book because it enlightens us on different ways we can educate our children, especially with animated books, movies, etc. Its lessons would have significant positive impacts on children. For example, they would know the importance of some domestic activities. It also teaches children to help their parents at home, and this introduces a love for one's parents to the child. It also makes them like to have pets, and animated images can help the child learn to draw.

I didn't have any reason to dislike this book. I recommend this book to parents with little growing children who can't read yet. I didn't find any errors in this book, which shows it was exceptionally well-edited. I rate Toni The Superhero by R. D. Base 5 out of 5 stars because it will be a starting guide for children who can't read.

Toni the Superhero
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

This book is a vibe. The impact would be great on little children and they will see the importance of playing a vital role in house chores and helping parents at home.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

A strength of this book is the way that it shows the importance of small acts of kindness. Toni isn't flying around saving the world from evil villains; instead, he's doing things like picking up litter and helping a neighbor with groceries. These might seem like small gestures, but they can still have a big impact on the people around us.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

I appreciate how you highlighted the importance of heroism in our everyday lives.
Your analysis of the book's message is spot-on and really resonated with me.
The emphasis on the importance of a positive attitude is such a valuable lesson for children.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

Your rating of 5 out of 5 stars is well-deserved. From your review, it's clear that the book has a lot to offer in terms of its message, storytelling, and illustrations. It's great to hear that the book exceeded your expectations and delivered on all fronts.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

I love the fact that this book is not your regular superhero book where the hero goes around chasing bad people. I enjoyed that Toni used his powers to help his family and do things like save a cat all which are beneficial to him and his family and friends.
Ucposh301
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ucposh301.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Ucposh301 »

The Lessons to be learnt in this book are excellent and important. From this review, you get to see that Toni doesn't go around fighting villains but uses his powers for home and family because charity begins at home.
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

This is a captivating book that teaches children the power of responsibility and making a difference. Through Toni's everyday acts of kindness and diligence, young readers are inspired to embrace their own abilities and become heroes in their own lives.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

I think that Toni was trying to reminds us that true heroism lies in using our abilities to bring positivity and help to our loved ones, showcasing the importance of everyday acts of kindness.
Christopher Andersons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris1-anderson.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Christopher Andersons »

Your review does an excellent job of highlighting the book's strengths and unique qualities. By focusing on the book's message and storytelling, you've given readers a clear sense of what makes this book so special.
Rose Lineani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-lineani.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Rose Lineani »

Your review shows a genuine enthusiasm for the book, which is infectious. It's clear that you enjoyed reading the book, and your excitement about it makes me want to pick up a copy for myself.
Willie Wilsons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willie-wilsons.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Willie Wilsons »

I like that your review is written in a clear and accessible way, making it easy for readers to understand the book's message and themes.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

I love that Toni, the lovable superhero , showcases everyday acts of heroism that children can easily relate to, such as helping others and being responsible
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

Parents should not solely rely on schools for their child's education but actively engage in cultivating their child's learning from an early age, and I loved how Toni, a superhero, showed a different kind of heroism.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Reapers Dance by Dr. Ravi R Iyer

Post by Veronica Hunter »

"Toni The Superhero" by R. D. Base stands out as a charming and educational children's book. Toni's unique approach to using superpowers for daily activities provides young readers with valuable lessons in responsibility, friendship, and compassion in an entertaining and engaging manner.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”