Review of Korian: Ark of the Fallen King

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JkReviewer17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-najibullah-qanit.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Review of Korian: Ark of the Fallen King

Post by JkReviewer17 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Korian: Ark of the Fallen King" by Giorgio Garofalo.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It’s been seven years since the survivors of the battle of Dosdava fled Endura aboard the great ship, the Winds of Freedom. An island in the Azif Lora Sea has been serving well as a home. While Korian himself feels like a flower in dried soil, the people rely on him to lead. The remaining people have been living happily for a few years, but when a strange light in the sky appears, Korian is once again forced to confront the evil Aaron Hades, son of Adam Hades. Korian and his group continue their journey to destroy what is left of Adam and Aaron Hades. They go through a lot on their journey, from dying of hunger to abandoning one of their friends. They have numerous encounters with various creatures along the way. Korian meets the Harwill, which is a creature that tells him what to do. The group continues on its journey to find the two life pods that belong to Adam Hades and learn his secrets. What will finally happen? What will Korian do? Will the group succeed?

Korian: The Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo is an astonishing book. It describes many scenes at once. The author’s narration of the story and how he related many different things was amazing. I loved how he described the world of Endura and how he related some stuff to our everyday lives. The way that Giorgio has given the characters their roles and found a way to connect the reader's mind to the actions happening inside the book is mind-boggling.

What I liked about this book was that the story had many twists and turns, and it kept you on the edge of your seat, waiting for what would happen next. There were some messages that the book delivered; for example, the way Korian leads the group shows true leadership; the friendship of Korian and his group, and the courage it took for them to keep going.

I have no complaints about the book, even though at first it was a little confusing because I didn’t know the characters, but as the book went on, I got familiar. I didn’t find any errors in the book, which means it was perfectly edited.

I rate this book a 5 out of 5, because it was perfect and I found no mistakes. Even though the use of complex words at some points confused me, I still understood it.

This book is a must-read and I highly recommend it. And even if you don’t like fantasy books, I am sure this will entice you to read more.

Korian: Ark of the Fallen King
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

Reading your review, I get a precise overall of what the book is about and I think it is interesting to read fantasies like this. Your review is excellent, you have mentioned everything in detail. Well done.
Sahoor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahoor.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Sahoor »

your review is great, I understood the story well. I might give it a try! Well done!
Embrace the glorious mess that you are - Elizabeth Gilbert

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”