Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tokede Kolawole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tokede-kolawole.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Tokede Kolawole »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever taken some time to consider your future after retirement? Do you have enough money to support yourself if you quit working? E. Alan Fleischauer in this book estimates that 32 percent of people do not have a financial plan, and according to Yahoo, 67 percent do not have any type of retirement plan. Almost everyone on the planet would love to live the good life, especially when the strength to work actively is no longer available. A financial retirement plan is one of the many tasks that humans put off. We don't usually make plans for the next phase of their lives because we believe we will live forever. After a near-death experience, many people typically come to realize how short life is.

Nothing prevents you from enjoying your best life after you stop working actively; all you need to do is make a plan. The book Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer emphasizes the significance of planning and having a plan because the day will come when a person is unable to work anymore. It is a book specifically written for people living in the United States of America about reconfiguring their lives at any stage and managing their finances ahead of retirement. If the readers can modify part of the financial advice by the author to fit their circumstances or environment, it may be helpful to everyone who reads it.

The fact that the author provides as many options as possible is my favorite part of this book. It demonstrates that he is aware that no two people are alike. The book is humorous throughout, which makes it less dull than the average financial book. The author advises beginning a retirement plan by the age of thirty. Additionally, he offered other recommendations, such as which job aptitude tests to take. The author has more than twenty years of experience as a financial counselor. So when he discusses social security, how to use it and get the most rewards, mutual funds, 401(k), various insurance plans, annuities, etc., I have no doubts that he is speaking from experience.

Although the book is not overly complex, you would still require a financial advisor to understand the majority of its information. Reconfigurement offers the reader a clear understanding of what retirement entails and how to effectively get ready for it. It aids the reader in making educated selections when selecting a financial plan or planner since the reader is aware of the appropriate questions to pose in order to obtain clarity on the claims made by the author.

The book was exceptionally well edited. I found no errors while reading. I rate Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer five out of five stars because it is a forward thinking book that helps navigate retirement options and planning ahead. There was nothing to dislike about the book.

I recommend the book to financial advisers, people who would love to reconfigure their lives financially especially the working class.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kaylee Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylee-samuel.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Kaylee Samuel »

Everyone wants to live the good life after retirement, but many do not. This book has successfully made its way to my must-read list. Thanks for the honest review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”