Review of Nightlord: Sunset

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Re: Review of Nightlord: Sunset

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

In my opinion I feel that books should be brief and have a primary aim and once this is achieved that their is not need to drag points. This was an interesting review.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

Your review of Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited is incredibly well-written and engaging. I appreciate the attention you paid to the book's technical aspects, such as the editing, and your endorsement of the book for readers of various genres. Your final analysis of the book as a captivating read that blends action, emotion, humor, and suspense was a perfect way to sum up your thoughts. Overall, your review was a pleasure to read!
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

Your enthusiasm for Nightlord: Sunset is contagious! Your review has made me excited to read this book, and I appreciate the way you've conveyed your passion for the story without spoiling any major plot points. I'm particularly intrigued by your description of Eric's growth throughout the book, and I'm looking forward to seeing how his character evolves.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Omobolanle Savage
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

I appreciate your honesty in stating that at times you found the story to be dragging on. It's refreshing to read a review that isn't blindly positive, and your constructive criticism provides valuable insight for potential readers. Despite this, I appreciate that you still rated the book highly and found it enjoyable overall.
Ambrose John
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambrose-john.html
Latest Review: The Receptionist by Marie-Paul Corelli

Post by Ambrose John »

I am thoroughly impressed with your review of Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited. Your detailed descriptions of the characters and the storyline helped me to imagine the world in which Eric was living, and I felt as though I could empathize with his struggles. Your analysis of the book's strengths and weaknesses was well-balanced, and I appreciate your honesty in stating your opinions.
Shazyclaire Mark
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shazyclaire-mark.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Shazyclaire Mark »

I also appreciate the reviewer's warnings about the content of the book, and I will take note of these before reading it. Nevertheless, I'm still interested in giving this book a chance as it seems to offer a unique twist on the vampire genre.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Penticore Prime by M.D. Chevalier

Post by Salome Ogani »

The book's plot twists and turns are thrilling and engaging, and the author does an excellent job of keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. The author's writing style is unique and captivating, with a good blend of wit, humor, and descriptive language.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”