Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A good dream is one thing, but what we really want is to make this desire come true by working for its positive consequences and advantages in our lives. Jeff Meyer gives us the tips and resources we need to realize our aspirations in his book Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute: Tools to Spark Your Dream and Ignite Your Follow-Through.

Dreaming big entails visualizing a future that is superior to the present and forming a clear vision of our desired outcomes, which allows us to break them down into smaller, more manageable goals. The book is broken up into two portions by the author. Its introduction discusses dream discovery (dream sparks), which offers the necessary instructions for determining one's dream. While the second section discusses tools for realizing one's dream (realization strategies), which aid in understanding and realizing that in trying to achieve these dreams and make them a reality, it is important to note that the road to realizing big dreams is frequently paved with difficulties, failures, and setbacks. Have you figured out what your dream is? How do you propose to make these dreams come true? Do you encounter any barriers to success? Grab a copy of this book to learn more about the possibilities and other factors that can help you realize your dream.

I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the author for creating such a fantastic book. It was entertaining. I feel compelled to express my gratitude for the book's words because they had such a profound effect on me. The book is not only beautifully written, but it also offers a plethora of information that has helped me better grasp how to make our aspirations come true. I'm very appreciative of the insights and knowledge the author has imparted throughout each lesson's pages, particularly the addition of bible verses to support each point made. This will help to keep the reader's mind and knowledge expanding on the fundamentals of understanding the directions that are being applied from the bible scriptures in pursuing one's dreams.

After reading this book, I can find nothing to fault it with. Even though there were minor errors, such as missing words in a few phrases, I still found the book to be enjoyable. I will give this book a 5 out of 5 stars rating for being professionally edited because it contains so many valuable lessons to impart and will have an impact on both the reader and other members of society.

I now have a fresh perspective thanks to this book, and based on everything I've observed while reading it, there isn't any profanity or explicit sexual material. Because of this, I will suggest this book to everyone who has a dream that is just waiting to be discovered and achieved.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
ELI MESHACK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eli-meshack.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by ELI MESHACK »

Fear not Dream Big and Execute is one book I enjoyed while reading. For a dream to come true, there are certain things you need to know and follow in order for it to become a reality. Your review is superb, I really enjoyed it welldone.
Medina Fedrick
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medina-fedrick.html
Latest Review: Across the Kentucky Color Line by Lee Durham Stone

Post by Medina Fedrick »

There are so many self-help books which tend to navigate towards the same direction, I hope this is different.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

I have read this book, and the author made it a way you don't miss out even if a section of the book isn't for you. Dreaming big is common to everyone, but actualizing it is where the problem lies. This is a great book for everyone. Nice review!
Mastic Voice
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mastic Voice »

This book should be read with an open mind. The Author is very versatile when explaining that our life is a journey meant to be explored. I can compare this book to: The purpose Driven Life. All in all, good read.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

From your review, I can depict the book will be knowledge packed. It is one thing to dream but another to actualize. I like the fact that the author included biblical quotes. Nice review!
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

This self-help book is interesting to read I enjoyed every bit of it and I was enlightened on how to pursue and achieve dreams. Nice review.
Kenny Geneva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenny-geneva.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Kenny Geneva »

I enjoy reading self-help books they help in unlocking some secret potentials in a person I look forward to reading this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”