Review of Bluewater Walkabout

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of Bluewater Walkabout

Post by Neto Chukwu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bluewater Walkabout" by Tina Dreffin.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Bluewater Walkabout, written by Tina Dreffin, is a nonfiction travel memoir. This book tells the story of the author's travels and life experiences. This book contains actual stories with some names and facts changed to protect the individuals. A total of ten years went into the creation of the book. For some people, a vacation and adventure to Africa might not be a smart choice, but for others, it might be the opposite. On this trip, you will be exposed to various cultures and ways of living. Anyone willing to give this trip a shot will have a good time and learn a lot.

The trip that Peter, Tina, and their two kids, Warren and Adam, took from Cape Town, South Africa, to Nassau, Bahamas, is the primary focus of this narrative. Both the necessary preparations and the planned route were detailed. There are the logistical details of the trip, of course, but there are also the exciting stories of each stop along the way, from angry elephants and a near buffalo attack in Kruger National Park to a rogue wave that nearly sent Tina overboard. Unfortunately, you'll have to read the book to discover how they overcame everything.

As I read the captivating tale of Tina and her loving family, I was completely absorbed in the book. Thanks to this book, I now distinctly comprehend a range of things better. I had no idea that doing new activities would help me feel better emotionally. The author educated me that going on a "walkabout" involves exploring wilderness and desert in pursuit of inner peace. The entire book was fascinating. There were a lot of things about this book that interested me. The author included quotations at the start of the book, and these quotations motivated me. I found it simpler to understand the plot because the drawings in the book improved the setting.

There isn't a part I disliked in this book. The book was free of grammatical errors and exceptionally well edited. Because there are so many valuable lessons and fascinating facts in the book, I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars. In addition, the narrative is direct, compelling, sincere, and masterfully written.

It is a privilege to recommend the Bluewater Walkabout to all ladies and adults as it contains some sexual content. First, this narrative is suitable for all mothers because the narrations hint at the difficulties and solutions they face as mothers and their failures.

Bluewater Walkabout
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

To hail from a loving family is really a wonderful experience and I believe that trying to make oneself happy that new things can also help. You wrote a good review. Kudos
Ukaegbu Confidence
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

To have a family bonded in love is an amazing sight. Not many people have a happy home and they're dying to know what it feels like to be loved genuinely without expecting reciporcation.
Roderick Voss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roderick-voss.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Roderick Voss »

The memoir provides a unique perspective on sailing, and you'll learn a lot about the challenges and joys of life at sea.
koffi Malay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

Memoirs about sailing adventures can provide insights into the cultures and traditions of coastal communities.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

I love that the book offers solace to rape survivors. It's an important topic that needs to be discussed more openly, and it's great to see a book that offers support and understanding. The reviewer's rating of 5 out of 5 stars is high praise indeed. It's always reassuring to see a book that has been so well received.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

An educative and inspirational review, so much to learn from this piece.
I recommend that everyone should get a copy of this fascinating book, as you will appreciate what you find in it.
Katherine Barnabas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-barnabas.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Katherine Barnabas »

I have noticed that ladies do less adventurous stuffs than men do. We tend to be more conservative and I want to sincerely thank the author of his book for living out the dreams of most ladies in the world. Excellent review.
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

While an individual tries to explore live there are always various challenges and I believe that these encounters are what makes up the stories we have to tell in life.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

While reading this review, I understand that the book tells a lot about a loving family and their journey to Africa and I believe that I will enjoy this storyline.
Okocha Victor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Okocha Victor »

What inspires people to write about their personal life? I understand the need to help others that could be in the same situation but could there be any other inspiration?
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Legend of Prism: The Pegasus Who Painted the Sky Rainbow by Brad W. Blue

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

I like the idea that the family went together in this relieving journey about the sea. The idea of the title of the book is something I find very creative and the author really represented the contents of her mind in the book.
Ucposh301
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ucposh301.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Ucposh301 »

The author's ten years of dedication to crafting this book suggest a thorough and detailed account of her travels, which showed her educational experience was really impactful.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”