Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

From this review, I learned that the happiness of children is a priority for parents, who strive to make them feel special. Every child is a blessing and deserves to be treated with care and love.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Confessions of an Indian Immigrant by Aithal

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Great-Aunt Rita's "The Tooth Fairy Makes a Mistake" is a delightful story that imparts a valuable lesson on selflessness. Michael's unintended $50 gift from the tooth fairy adds an element of joy, creating a heartwarming and memorable narrative for young readers.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”