Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Review of The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake" by Great-Aunt Rita.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The happiness of our children is our priority, and parents try their best to achieve this goal. Every child is a blessing, and they should be made to feel special. The Tooth Fairy Makes a Mistake is a story by Great-Aunt Rita to teach children about selflessness.

Michael, a little boy, just lost a tooth, and he rushes to show his mom, who asks him to put it under his pillow. Putting it under his pillow signals the tooth fairy to visit him tonight, and she will leave him money in exchange for the tooth. These were given to newborn babies who needed teeth.

Michael had done as his mom had instructed, and the tooth fairy had signaled. The tooth fairy was so rushed that she gave the boy a $50 note instead of a $5 note. When she reached Michael's Place, it was so dark that she didn't notice her mistake. Michael was so happy the following day when the $50 was used to buy his dream bike.

This book appealed to me because it was a very educational piece that could teach children much. It could instill many moral lessons in our children, such as selflessness. I liked that the graphic work in the book was so neat, and I didn't stress myself trying to get the necessary messages through the pictures. This book also reminds me of when I was a kid and how I used to hide a tooth under my pillow, hoping to get some money in exchange, and such a book will help us produce better leaders of the future.

I didn't have any reason to dislike this book. I recommend this book to little kids and people who work at a daycare. I didn't encounter any errors while reading this book, which shows that The Tooth Fairy Makes a Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita is exceptionally well-edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the positive values it will instill in our children.

The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

I agree with you that the happiness of children should be a priori to the parents, even though parents are so busy these days to have enough bonding time with their kids.
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

I think the issue we have with most people being so selfish is that their parents didn't crop that behaviour in them while they were growing up. A child's little behaviour of not agreeing to share his toy with his sibling speaks of his selfish attitude and should be worked on by his parents.
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

Proper parenting is very important in order to have a better society,because children are properly guided and cultured it reflects on our world. I will add the book to my WANT TO READ bookshelf.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

I agree with you. The happiness of our children is our priority. We do our best to make sure that we satisfied our children and give them a better understanding. Good job.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake sounds like a wonderful addition to any child's bookshelf. Thank you for bringing it to my attention with your thoughtful review! It's refreshing to hear that the author has improved with their second book. That's not always the case, but it sounds like Great-Aunt Rita really hit her stride with this one.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

It's great to hear that the book is well-edited and error-free, which shows a high level of attention to detail.
The book's colorful illustrations can help to keep children engaged in the story and enhance their reading experience.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

"The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake" seems to be one of those books that can captivate children's attention and inspire them to learn. It's great to have books that can spark children's imaginations and encourage them to read more.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

The Tooth Fairy Makes a Mistake sounds so much like a book that a child will have a swell time reading and a book that will create a lasting impression on child because of the pictorial representations used.
Ucposh301
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ucposh301.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Ucposh301 »

The beginning sentence of this review caught my attention "Every child is a blessing, and they should be made to feel special". No child is supposed to feel left out or excluded from the joy of childhood.
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

I think that the book beautifully captures the innocence and wonder of childhood, where the simplest things like losing a tooth become magical moments. The author's storytelling ability creates a sense of enchantment that will leave readers eagerly awaiting their own encounters with the tooth fairy.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

This was a heartwarming story that celebrates the enchantment of childhood and the transformative power of selfless acts, reminding us of the magic that exists within our own hearts.
Christopher Andersons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris1-anderson.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Christopher Andersons »

Your comment on the book's engaging storyline and relatable characters is encouraging, and it makes me want to read the book myself.
Rose Lineani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-lineani.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Rose Lineani »

The book's illustrations can help to bring the story to life and make it more engaging for children, especially those who are visual learners.
Willie Wilsons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willie-wilsons.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Willie Wilsons »

The book seems like a great way to introduce children to the concept of the tooth fairy, and to teach them about the importance of honesty and responsibility.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”