Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Stephanie Stones »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It's lovely to daydream and indulge in various fantasies. One thing that helps one continue is having a desired objective in mind. Dreaming big might be intimidating at times, and it might seem difficult to make a desire that great come true. It may be demonstrated that it is not impossible given a few considerations, all of which are outlined in Jeff Meyer's book Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute.

The book is split into two sections, the first of which instructs readers on how to dream. The author advises readers to take some time to consider what they would most like to do with their lives. He also advises on how to avoid being scared to dream big. The author also offers verses from the Bible and informs us that having Jesus in our lives, or having Jesus participate in or control our objectives, is an essential step in realizing our aspirations. We are given strategies in the second section for pursuing our goals. A key component of achieving a goal is being able to stop putting things off and make decisions without blindly following orders or waiting for someone else to choose for us.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer is a book that offers guidance, advice, and strategies for working toward our goals. I truly enjoyed this book because it offers advice and his opinions on matters relating to dreaming big. The author makes sure to support his advice with Bible verses that can be useful in that area as he gives it. Not only did I learn how to attain my goals, but I also learned a lot about the Bible and realized that it contains all the solutions to any problems we may face in life. I also liked how the author informed the readers that whatever choice they make in life regarding their dream will only affect them personally. As a result, waiting for someone else to decide for you is not something that should be taken into consideration in any way.

The fact that the book offers beneficial means and techniques by which we might grow and think big makes it impossible for me to find anything to hate about it. The author's inclusion of exercises and tasks for the reader to practice is another thing I appreciate. At the end of each chapter, the author offers helpful practices that can be used if you feel like you struggle with procrastination or relationships with your neighbors. This is greatly appreciated because it is beneficial in every way. The book was professionally edited. I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars because the author covered every aspect of having big dreams, and I appreciated that the author provided useful advice. This made it considerably simpler to understand the material.

This is a book that should be suggested to people who want larger and better things for themselves but find it difficult to stick to their goals or think that their aspirations would not amount to much.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Some books really do change people's lives, and this is one of them. Adding faith to a topic, such as Bible verses, makes the point more effective. I like your review.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Jack King
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Specter of the Past
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-king.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Picnic Pirates by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jack King »

This is a good review, have you found your outlook in life has changed since reading this?
We've longed to see the roses, but never felt the thorns
And bought our pretty crowns, but never paid the price
Find me in the river, find me there
Find me on my knees with my soul laid bare
Laney K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laney-k.html
Latest Review: Uncharted Desires by Jillian Sharp
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Laney K »

This seems like a helpful book for those looking for guidance.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
Jê hii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mnnn-g.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jê hii »

Good review! But I still have some questions to ask.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

This is a good review that has most of the important things of life and what a person can get. It is actually a very acceptable book and I would love to apply the concepts.
Ogechi Okonkwo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogechi-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Taken by Twilight by Tricia Barr

Post by Ogechi Okonkwo »

It's good to dream big and also advisable to work on those dreams, which is why I enjoyed reading this book, because of the beautiful explanations given.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”