Review of Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
JkReviewer17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-najibullah-qanit.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Review of Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)

Post by JkReviewer17 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)" by Alex Zadeh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ryan Stathis has everything he has asked for: a home, a nice family, and a job as a military aircraft designer at a government agency. That is, until one night he was abducted by an alien spaceship and forced to take command. Due to a device in Ryan's lab called the Alterum, a route called the Ring has been opened, which connects the solar system to the far side of the cosmos, allowing intruders to enter the solar system, and it might cause chaos. Therefore, Ryan must pass through it in order to close it. The Lithirian Empire, the empire ruling the other side of the Ring, captures Ryan and his spaceship to stop his mission. Ryan manages to escape the empire's spaceship with two other prisoners, Flare and Bubo, who are trying to kill one of the empire's most famous scientists. They manage to land on a planet called Yenovia, where Flare has some friends that they meet up with. The empire launches an attack on Yenovia and manages to take the Alterum and Bubo. Ryan is hoping he can find his device and his old spaceship to go back to earth, and Flare is hoping to find Bubo and kill the scientist.

Dark Matter Empire by Alex Zadeh is an outstanding book. The author’s writing style is very unique and the narration of the story is fascinating. It’s so incredible how Alex has described different alien species that don’t exist in a way that they are imaginable. In my opinion, the way Alex has narrated the story shows how talented he is.

There were many things I liked about the book. The usage of sophisticated and advanced science-fiction such as AI and spaceships made me love the book. Also, there were some funny parts that made me laugh. It’s a very interesting and fun book to read, and it doesn’t bore you at any point; the further you dive into the book, the more interesting it gets. It’s a very easy book to read, and there were no points that confused me. I am looking forward to reading the second book, which I am sure will not disappoint me.

I have no complaints about the book, and I found no errors in it because it was professionally edited. I really enjoyed reading it, and there are no reasons for me to give it a low rating. So I rate this book 5 out of 5.

This book was one of my favorites; therefore, I recommend it to readers of science-fiction and to those who enjoy litRPG elements. And I am sure that the readers will have a great time reading it.

Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jê hii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mnnn-g.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jê hii »

Science fictions get me confused at times but I love your review. I'll give it a try.
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

I am actually a fan of sci-fi fantasy and your review seems very interesting. I will surely add it to my shelves. Thank you for the great review.
Sahoor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahoor.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Sahoor »

I love your review, and the book seems quite interesting. I will add it to my shelves.
Embrace the glorious mess that you are - Elizabeth Gilbert
JkReviewer17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-najibullah-qanit.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by JkReviewer17 »

Thank you
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Good review Najbullah Qanit. I think the book sounds just right for sci-fi fans, both plot and and writing style wise. Good luck for your next review!
Nora Eliana
Currently Reading: Die Sekte - Es gibt kein Entkommen
Bookshelf Size: 2285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nora-eliana.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Nora Eliana »

Your review certainly makes me intrigued. I am trying to read more science fiction next month, as I do not tend to reach for it but I have enjoyed the few sci-fi books I've read so far. I'll write it onto my list of potential books to get. It sounds like it would be a good fit for me, especially if there are some humourous parts.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

I found this book very interesting, although with several unfinished parts, I suppose it is because it is the first book in a series. Good review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”