Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Micheal Ukewuihe
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micheal-ukewuihe.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Micheal Ukewuihe »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural relief for anxiety and stress by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., The authors helped to identify health issues that are often overlooked but can cause severe damage to the body and mental performance. Though these highlighted issues seem minimal, they encompass many more conditions and catalyze other occurrences. This book provides a detailed guide on the different health and mental issues generated by these issues and ways to prevent them by noticing their symptoms and treating them early. The book is divided into the various conditions that arise from anxiety and stress, like insomnia, overthinking, depression, and other illnesses, while providing steps to overcome them and remedies. The remedies highlighted and presented were meditation, breathing exercises, mindfulness, and edible herbs.

These resources and management procedures provided are detailed and have reference pages for direct treatment plans. These techniques are not ways to replace medical processes or prescriptions but rather to express an idea of an ideal way to overcome these issues. These ideas are the result of an in-depth investigation and extensive knowledge. It also evaluates the importance of a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.

I enjoyed the author's intuitive thinking in dividing each mental and medically related issue into different chapters to define and provide extensive knowledge of the symptoms and remedies to each problem. I never really cared about mental health and didn't realize its importance, but I learned new things from this book. The concepts in this book will prove to be priceless knowledge for psychologists and medical practitioners. I also learned to tackle medical and mental health problems like depression, indigestion, and body pain. The importance of meditation, mindfulness, and exercise was my highlight of the book because it showed how living a healthy lifestyle can save you a lot of money and protect your health simultaneously. The book also elaborates on the necessary nutrients and diet that help with a good and healthy body. The author also explains that the mind should be taken care of as well as the body; things like meditation and mindfulness can help calm the mind.

There was not much to dislike about this book; it had a lot of resources, guides, and materials that helped increase my mental health awareness; however, there were a few terminologies that I found hard to understand and took me some time to grasp despite the book's pace.

I confidently rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. It was educational and captivating. It is exceptionally well-edited. The author used an excellent text style and provided resources and templates to make things easier for readers. There are more positives than negatives, and the negative aspects of the book did not deter my reading experience but challenged me to do some research. Therefore, the book is deserving of the given rating.

I recommend this book to a large audience because I believe that everyone feels anxious or stressed sometimes, and this book provides the resources to overcome these issues and identify the symptoms. I also recommend this book to readers who experience conditions like depression, chest pain, or panic attacks because this could help them get to the root of their problems.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

Your thoughtful analysis and detailed critique of the book's content have provided valuable insights into the author's message and its relevance to the reader. Your review will undoubtedly help other potential readers make informed decisions about whether this book is right for them.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

This book is a great guide, that gives tips on how to live a stress-free life, and manage anxiety. Your review of this book is critical and informative. Well done.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

This book taught me a lot about how to control my stress. I can say that this is my best self-help book so far. Your review is powerful. Good job. Keep it up.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

What amazing self-help book. I enjoyed this book alot and I believe that any reader who comes across this book will learn alot from it. Good job.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Stress and anxiety kill gradually without notification. With the hullabaloo of daily living if one tends to be easily anxious and stressed. I believe this book is a must read for everyone intentional about good health.
Friederic Schröder
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-friederic-schr-der.html
Latest Review: Tangled Branches by William Bailey

Post by Friederic Schröder »

The condition of mental health affects our physical outlook. If a man is undergoing depression, it will certainly affect his physical appearance and as well be detrimental to his health condition. I would love to grab a copy of this novel to learn more about the author's opinion of this novel. Great review!
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading: Bright Expanse
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

I think the author contributes to people's treatment in a good way. Many times, these industrial drugs can become very addictive, especially for anxiety. Natural remedies are quite good to try.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Natural relief for anxiety and stress by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., The authors helped to identify health issues that are often overlooked but can cause severe damage to the body and mental performance.
I concur with this. Some health issues we thought are not detrimental to health are the ones that kill faster.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

Here, the authors have the readers the different causes of stress and anxiety, and proffer solution to each. We read about the side effects of different anxiety drugs.
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

This is so nice, I like how it gives insight into mental issues that affect people and it gives information on how to relief those issues.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

The fact that this book is informative and the author gave so many potential points it’s helpful. Great review
Grace Ojuh Idachaba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojuh-grace-idachaba.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Grace Ojuh Idachaba »

The book is great and appropriate for everyone to read. We are daily faced by stressors which need to be managed carefully. The book detailed natural approaches to manage stress rather than resorting for over the counter drugs that could be addictive.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., provide valuable insights into natural methods for alleviating anxiety and stress. Their expertise extends to identifying often neglected health issues that can have significant impacts on both physical well-being and mental functioning. I agree wholeheartedly with their perspective, as certain health concerns we may underestimate can actually pose serious threats to our overall health, leading to more rapid deterioration.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”