Review of Zona: The Forbidden Land

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Re: Review of Zona: The Forbidden Land

Post by Okocha Victor »

Excellent job done on the review of zona the forbidden land. I'm currently on it and so far it is captivating.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

Zona: The Forbidden Land" by Fred G. Baker is a thrilling and thought-provoking tale that explores the boundaries of exploration and human curiosity.
Eze-Ogo Kal Dimuo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eze-ogo-kal-dimuo.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Eze-Ogo Kal Dimuo »

It can be seen from this review that the author set the story in real locations, and I believe it will appeal to a lot of readers. The plot is quite interesting, involving a lot of puzzles to keep the reader engaged. Great review.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

What I love most is that the author Baker's meticulous attention to detail creates a vivid and immersive setting, while his skillful storytelling keeps the suspense and anticipation alive throughout the book.
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

I feel that the story suggests that the pursuit of a perfect world or uncovering hidden truths requires exploration, open-mindedness, and a willingness to challenge preconceived notions.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: Call Me Adam by Jo McCarty

Post by Veronica Hunter »

"Zona: The Forbidden Land" by Fred G. Baker is a mesmerizing work of fiction that explores the allure of the unknown. The story's rich narrative and Grant Taylor's quest to uncover the secrets of Zona make for an engaging and immersive reading experience.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”