Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In her book The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci, Belle Ami relates the interesting story of art historian Angela Renatu, who works for the Getty Museum. As mentioned in this book, she endured certain difficulties, but she didn't let them go to her head. She was able to arrange for an art sleuth named Alex to locate a long-lost Da Vinci artwork. As she was eager to find the lost picture, she also had to deal with her boss, Dr. Alberto, who was attempting to harm her reputation in the business world. Did she ultimately obtain her goals? Get a copy to find out more.

This book tells a story of adventure, love, truth, and the power of the past to shape and govern the present. Belle did a fantastic job of introducing her characters and giving them backstories and personalities in the beginning. One of the many reasons I adored this book is Alex, who is also my favorite character. The plot was quite fast-paced, and something appeared to be happening at all times. Furthermore very admirable is Belle's skill in tying Angela's history and present together.   The narrative is wonderfully written and quite thorough. Particularly during the time that Angela and Alex were in Rome, there were some breathtaking and astoundingly realistic descriptions of the landscapes and towns.

I genuinely appreciated the author's strategy for striking a lovely balance between the three themes of history, mystery, and romance. The plot of this story, which spans three distinct historical eras, is easy to understand. exceeding all expectations with its rich detailing The issues in this book flowed naturally with the plot, and it was well written.

I have no complaints about this book. I must say that teamwork is one of the many things I learn. Toward the end of the book, my original forecasts were altered. I must praise the author for his creativity and thank the editor for the immaculate editing of the book. I find it challenging to put the book down because of how suspenseful it is. The book was exceptionally well edited.

I rate this book five out of five stars because it increased my understanding of how to build enduring relationships and taught me a lot of important concepts. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy romantic suspense books and stories with lots of action, as well as fans of art and history.  

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

This story was intriguing, I liked how the author took us back and forth between history and reality.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

The storyline involving the Getty Museum, Angela, and the missing painting as seen in this book is intriguing. From this review one can feel this sensation. Nice review.

Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

I'm always happy to see young ladies putting in there best to succeed in life. Angela Renatu is one of those ladies. Good job.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci, Belle Ami is a book full with mystery and I believe all readers will enjoy reading them. Good job.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci, Belle Ami. This is an intriguing story and I loved your review. Nice work
Nletachi Otuokere
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nletachi-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Nobody To Me That The Road Would Be Easy by Floyd Thompkins

Post by Nletachi Otuokere »

The plot of this book is spectacular. I have never read any book about Dan Vinci's artwork. I enjoyed reading your review. Good job.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

Interest review, thanks. I have had it in my list for some time, personally anything that has Da Vinci or his job in the plot makes me feel interested on. After your review I will probably read it. Good job.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

I appreciate your honest opinion about the storyline feeling implausible at times and Dan not receiving enough attention.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Your honesty about the length and complexity of the book is appreciated, as it provides a balanced perspective for potential readers. Good job
Nletachi Otuokere
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nletachi-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Nobody To Me That The Road Would Be Easy by Floyd Thompkins

Post by Nletachi Otuokere »

The plot of this book is amazing. I enjoyed reading your review. Good job.
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is an engaging and well-crafted novel that blends history, mystery, and romance seamlessly. Belle Ami's attention to detail, character development, and descriptive writing make this book a must-read for anyone interested in art history, adventure, and love. Nice review here, I enjoyed it.
Christabel Ify Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-ify-benson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Christabel Ify Benson »

I love how you mentioned the descriptions of the landscapes and towns in Rome. It makes me want to experience them myself through the book. i enjoyed reading your review, it made me have interest to read the book. great review.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

The plot of this book is interesting . This book tells a story of adventure, love, truth, and the power of the past to shape and govern the presg. This book will be an interesting one.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

So in other words, Angela is on a quest to finding a lost artwork? This is going to be an interesting story. I wonder the challenges that Angela will pass through.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”