Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Goodness Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-azuka.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Goodness Azuka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

We all experience anxiety, stress, and fear naturally and inevitably in these modern times. We must know how to manage and relieve ourselves when the sensation comes. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide is a self-help book that exposes the aspects of anxiety, fear, and stress; their causes, behavioural effects, and therapies. The book will help readers discover themselves and get all kinds of remedies as they read.

People experience anxiety attacks and disorders. Some are aware, and some are not. Stress, on the other hand, is rampant in modern days. Fear is also an important topic, as it poses a majorly adverse effect on human health. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide explores these vital topics and their symptoms. I like that the authors gave good life instances to help readers recognize these conditions. The book contains different remedies, including medication pills and natural kinds. Which of the options is better? What is the appropriate dosage for these remedies? Which common foods should one avoid in these cases? Read and find out, and this book will be helpful.

This book was written by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D. and Alexandra Gold, M.A. The authors did good work in writing a very detailed book. I felt like this book was for me. I saw the authors describe me in a paragraph many times. I found relief measures for myself, like dancing, taking notes, and listening to music. However, I found better and more detailed options that could help me relieve myself. As a health practitioner, I could relate to many medical, food microbiology, biochemistry, and brewing terms. It made the book rather intriguing for me. It was interesting to know that the L stereoisomeric forms of most amino acids are better than the D forms.

I enjoyed reading the book. I think interested readers would enjoy it too. The book has a table of contents for easy guidance. The book also has tables to make classification easy to see and comprehend. The authors also provided a summary at the end of the book. I was surprised when I found a detailed grocery store shopping list. I thought it was very thoughtful of the authors. I thought they wanted to carry the readers along. It was impressive.

There was absolutely nothing to dislike in this book as I experienced the free flow of reading. The book was exceptionally well-edited, as it was void of errors. Without hesitating, I will rate this book five out of five stars. My favourite part of the book was the part that analyzed common cognitive distortions. I love the way the author gave instances.

This book is suitable for people who experience anxiety or go through stress. I recommend it for both young and old.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

This is an amazing review and it’s understandable. Your review drew my attention to this book and I’ll check it out. Thanks for sharing your thought on it
Similolu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-similolu.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Similolu »

The questions you posed in the second paragraph makes your review of this book interesting. Given the fact that you stressed the aspects that makes the book easy to read, I'll definitely check it out.
Jerry Spencer
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-spencer.html
Latest Review: I Said, "I Am A Nun" by June A Ramsay

Post by Jerry Spencer »

Well, you don't see books like this everyday. Management of stress is a helpful and educating practice, especially with the amount of stress factors in a person's life. I believe this book teaches ethics and tells individuals to quit some negative practices. Nice review.
Esther Godwin Ogechi
Currently Reading: Adventures with Pop Pop at Grant’s Farm
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-godwin-ogechi.html
Latest Review: Worldmaker of Yand - Eltanin by Andri E. Elia

Post by Esther Godwin Ogechi »

This is a well written and detailed review. For stress and anxiety, I would prefer the natural remedies.
For I know the thought I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, not of evil, to give you an expected end.Jeremiah 29:11
Conrad Writes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-conrad-writes.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Conrad Writes »

A very well crafted opinion and I hope to give this book as soon as I can. This will be very helpful to those who are affected by these issues.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This book seems to be very well-detailed and the book seems to contain lots of educational things. I am looking forward to reading this book to learn from it. Amazing review.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Stress is killing a lot of people. This is a great self help book which gives a practical guide to manage stress and anxiety. Thank you for a great review!
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

This book was really nice to read. You don't get to have such books for free usually but just see the plethora of information we've gotten from it.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

This definitely sounds like an amazing read—a self-help book that shows people under stress that there is a natural way to relieve them of their stress.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

This definitely sounds like an amazing read—a self-help book that shows people under stress that there is a natural way to relieve them of their stress.
Noble Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noble-reads.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Noble Reads »

This is a self-help medicinal book that shows ways in which individuals can relief themselves from anxiety, stress and fear. It showed their symptoms and offered suitable remedies. I believe the book would be useful to a lot of individuals.
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Jane Honda »

The reveiwer has already said it all. This book holds all the remedies towards proffering a stress-free life. It's very detailed and comprehensive for every reader.
Noble Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noble-reads.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Noble Reads »

It would be so nice to read a book that offers solutions regarding a person's health. Anxiety and stress are our common challenges and this book shoes how we can handle these situations to generate relief. I believe it is worth checking out.
Mariam Ibraheem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariam-ibraheem.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Mariam Ibraheem »

Many people are dying from stress. This is a fantastic self-help book that offers a useful roadmap for controlling stress and anxiety. I appreciate the excellent review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”