Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Active Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-active-chris.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Active Chris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Most working individuals suffer stress and anxiety from daily activities, sometimes leading to a more deadly situation. People overlook these conditions due to ignorance of unforeseen consequences. This book treats these issues and offers remedies that would generate relief for individuals.

Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., collaborated to write this book to bring heads together and give readers sufficient information. The authors begin by explaining the concepts of anxiety, stress, and fear. They also listed their symptoms and gave remedies. The book points out some information of value to readers using dotted lines. It not only offered natural remedies but also provided some synthetic treatments. It tells readers about some drugs that can function as treatments and advises against drugs harmful to readers’ health.

There were also exercises readers going through these problems could take to offer immediate relief. It discouraged the breathing method of most individuals and showed the proper way to do it. I admire the authors' knowledge of biological terminologies. The book mentioned common cognitive distortions that can increase stress, anxiety, or fear. A portion of the book talks about some nutrient-based remedies and the biological process it takes to provide relief. Yoga and meditation are also exercises that can help in generating sustenance.

I learned a lot from the book. It provides an adequate diet that potential victims should stay on and tells them to remain hydrated. I noted that letting some people go from your life and saying no to people are effective ways of reducing stress. It teaches readers to keep positive thoughts in their minds when experiencing anxiety. The book’s ending contains a summary of all the remedies listed in the book in tabular form. It also had a shopping list containing some dietary products readers could take.

There were a few problems I had with the book. It made excessive use of biological terms, and it became boring for me to read at some point. Some people who lack an understanding of these terms would feel discouraged. Also, the book had quick links for easy navigation to different chapters, but when I clicked these links, I figured they were not functional. I believe these are enough reasons to reduce the book’s rating. I found no errors in the book, owing to its exceptional editing. I rate the book 4 out of 5 stars.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide is suitable for people going through these conditions and unaware of the right actions to take. It would be helpful to the elderly, as they are more prone to these problems, and to those in the medical field.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This is a book that everyone need to read as most of us are faced with stress, and like the reviewer said, there are some underlying sickness on some people. Thanks for the invite through this review.
Kizito Shelby
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kizito-shelby.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kizito Shelby »

This book is a self-help book that gives us valuable information on how to adapt to our stress and anxiety and find ways to get around them and become better.
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

Natural Relief for anxiety and stress is a good book that talks about how people can protect their mental health and it's a great self help book.
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

I often think of the book as a cheat book that we use to help ourselves more than every other book. Things in this book are usually not given out for free.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”