Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John_Clad1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-clad1.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by John_Clad1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Many of us underestimate the effect of stress on our lives. Many people think stress is a way of life, that it is like how we breathe in oxygen, so we shouldn't take heed to the downside of it. This book teaches us otherwise.

Anxiety and stress problems are something we are very familiar with because it's something that is now seen as part of our everyday lives because of how often it occurs. This book teaches us various ways we could use to get rid of these concerns and make our lives easier and more comfortable.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a nonfiction book written by Gustavo Kinrys, MD. Many a time, to get information as valuable as this, we'd have to go to a lecture or a seminar and listen to a speaker teach on matters like this, but this book is like a self-guide on how to better manage your health by doing everything possible to reduce the amount of stress and anxiety we go through, and that's one of the things I like about this book. I also like the fact that I got to learn many things that I was not aware of before. It was almost like I was in a classroom. I got to know that fear is something most of us don’t want to experience and that it can conjure up thoughts of being totally overwhelmed and debilitated, causing the body to respond to the very thought of fear with pressure in the chest, shaky feelings in the stomach, and an increased heart rate. Now, the symptoms of fear are an increased heart and breathing rate, pеrѕріrаtіоn (which cools the body), and blood being redirected from the skin to major organs, resulting in a chilling sensation, muscles tensing up, and other non-essential systems (such as digestion) shutting down.

This book helped me understand the meaning of these problems, their symptoms, and ways to prevent them or find solutions to them. Some of these solutions could be nutrient-based remedies like inositol and lysine, herbal-based remedies like hops and valerian root, and so on.

What I disliked about this book was the use of some medical terms that I wasn't quite familiar with. As for the names of the drugs, these, of course, made reading the book a bit stressful. I would rate this book four out of five stars because of my dislike of the book as mentioned above. I did not find any errors, which means it was exceptionally well-edited. Furthermore, I recommend this book to readers who would like to know how to manage their stress problems.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Stress should never be a way to live as humans. I think that the author really did just to the book by preferring solutions to each of these problems.
Active Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-active-chris.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Active Chris »

This is a self help and instructional book that shows how to relief oneself from anxiety, stress and fear. These are common situations individuals face and the author tackled these issues in the book. The book would be very helpful to readers. Nice review.
Goodness Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-azuka.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Goodness Azuka »

Really, this is one of the best self-help books I've ever read. In modern times like this where stress, fear and anxiety are almost a norm, this book is a valuable because health is wealth. Nice review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress Offers helpful topics on her one can live a life of ease without stress or anxiety. I love the author’s creativity in bringing this book to life. Great job.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

Natural Reliefs for Anxiety and Stress offers some helpful information on how to deal with stress and anxiety. We were also told the consequences of excessive use of drugs.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Indeed this book was very educational on the dangers of stress and anxiety. It also had applicable remedies which some were new to me. Good review.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

This book sounds very educational. It is annoying that the r have to deal with stress everyday. Thankfully, the author has come up with a solution. Thanks for an amazing review.
Favour Ozone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ozone.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Favour Ozone »

Stress is really bad for the health. I like how this book stated the importance of having enough rest. Many people work with stress nowadays, which is very bad. I hope they get the chance to read this book. Excellent review.
Jerry Spencer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-spencer.html
Latest Review: I Said, "I Am A Nun" by June A Ramsay

Post by Jerry Spencer »

Knowledge one wouldn't know they needed. Stress is a very awful factor and it does a lot of damage to the body. Some would assume it's a sign of hard work, but we should know where to draw the line between hard work and deleterious work.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

Many people seem to overlook small stresses in their daily lives, not knowing that they can cause major concern or affect their health negatively. Overcoming stress should be a major priority.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is light reading but with a strong emphasis on understanding ourselves.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

I would like to thank Dr. Gustavo Kinrys for writing such a comprehensive and informative book on the topic of stress and anxiety. I found the content of the book to be extremely educational and helpful in understanding the causes and treatments of anxiety and stress.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”