Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of Where's Hare's Tooth?

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Where's Hare's Tooth?" by Lois Solverud.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever lost a property or something you treasured so much that you couldn't think of a way to go about it? If you are a victim of this situation, then Where's Hare's Tooth? by Lois Solverud, illustrated by Elizabeth McCullough, is the book for you.

Lop-eared Hare was sitting in his cage, about to eat some carrots, his favorite meal. While Hare ate the root vegetable, it was so sweet that he couldn't stop chewing it until he realized he was missing a tooth. Hare wailed and demanded to know where his tooth could be, and as he did so, he considered all the different locations the tooth could be.

He searched and searched, even checking his underwear. He quickly suspected that the Red Fox must have snatched it, while he also questioned the other animals. Read the book Where’s Hare’s Tooth? by Lois Solverud to find out if Hare found his tooth.

I liked a lot of things about this book. Elizabeth McCullough did a very excellent job with the pictorial representation of the book; it was just flawless. I believe any child will love this book because of its precise nature. It will also teach children how to solve problems when they encounter such confusing situations. The book was short and very engaging, and my niece was happy when I read this book to her. I learned from the book that hares like to eat carrots and live in a hutch. And I understood the moral lesson attached to this book, thanks to Lois.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because there is nothing I dislike about the book. I recommend this book to parents with children from 5 to 9 years old. I didn't encounter any errors while reading this book, which shows that Where's Hare's Tooth? by Lois Solverud was exceptionally well-edited.

Where's Hare's Tooth?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

Hare, where has your tooth gone? I'm sure im going to have a blast reading this book. I love children's books and these days they hold more lessons than the books allegedly prescribed for adult readers.
Martin Kalu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martin-kalu.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Martin Kalu »

I can feel the pain of the Hare loosing a precious thing . Of all things it’s his tooth oh that must have been a tragic miss . This book seems and will be fun to read , your review was awesome and I’m already intrigued to go check it out . Kudos
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

I am always intrigued, by the amount of informations and lessons children book holds these days, creating such a mind twisting book for children should be encouraged.
Seun Ukanwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seun-ukanwa.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Seun Ukanwa »

Your review is so captivating and carefully written. Children will be attracted to this book. The title of the book and the cover are endearing. I like the problem-solving technique and the pictorial representations adopted in the book.
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

A very hilarious book for children to read. I even wondered how Hare had an underwear. This review is very detailed. Kudos!
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

I hope hare was able to find his missing tooth at the end of it all. From this review you can tell that this book will be highly enjoyed by little kids because of its pictorial Representation.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

Their recognition of the book's potential appeal to children of all ages is a useful guide for parents and caregivers looking for books that can be enjoyed by a wide range of readers. Their comment on the book's font is a helpful guide for those looking for books with clear and readable text.
Merits Anih
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-merits-anih.html
Latest Review: Americas Revival by Kathryn Garten and Christopher Garten

Post by Merits Anih »

The reviewer has provided a thoughtful and insightful analysis of Where's Hare's Tooth?, making it a valuable resource for parents and caregivers looking for age-appropriate and engaging children's books.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

A very hilarious book for children to read. After reading this review I was interested and would consider getting this book for my niece. It would have a lot of moral lessons which she could learn from.
Eliah king
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliah-king.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Eliah king »

The writing was beautifully lyrical and evocative, creating a rich and immersive reading experience. The author's attention to detail brought the story to life in a way that was both vivid and poignant."
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

Your comment on the book's lesson on observing behavior and body language is a helpful guide for children learning about social cues and nonverbal communication. Their recognition of the book's potential as a gift for children is a useful guide for those looking for age-appropriate gifts.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

Their appreciation of the book's vibrant illustrations is a valuable reminder of the importance of visual elements in children's books. Their recognition of the book's emphasis on helping others in need is a valuable reminder of the importance of empathy and kindness.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

Reading your review, I felt pity for the poor hare. It's not easy to lose something so dear, talk more of a tooth 😁😊. I just hope it will have a happy ending.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html

Post by Neto Chukwu »

The pictorial representation used in this novel made it stand out and I believe would make children fall more in love with it. The author did a good job in simplifying this book by using simple English, this is a honest review !

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”