Review of The Fifie

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jerry Spencer
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-spencer.html
Latest Review: I Said, "I Am A Nun" by June A Ramsay

Re: Review of The Fifie

Post by Jerry Spencer »

This book is really an eddy. Romance across multiple realities and the pair had to find a way back. The writing is simple yet bold. Reading this book was a joy, and I would say it is thorough.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This book's summary is captivating and intriguing. The author did justice in making it an amazing book indeed. Thanks for a wonderful review. Good job.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

I can already draw my conclusion weather or not to read this book from the few questions asked before the book started. I don't believe in any of them. However, the themes of the book is interesting.
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Sailing stories arr always the best. Their only rivals are the deep romance novels. I really enjoyed every part of this book it was nice.
Noble Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noble-reads.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Noble Reads »

The book is indeed supernatural. I believe them meeting together in different lives means there's a connection among the two individuals. I would really love to read the book and see how the story unfolds. Nice review.
okotie esther
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okotie-esther.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by okotie esther »

The cover page of this book is captivating. However, I do not believe in multiple lives. I also do not fancy books with erotic content. The review is great and quite detailed. At least I now have an idea of what the book entails. I think I'll pass on this one. Thank you.
Christabel Ify Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-ify-benson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Christabel Ify Benson »

Finally, the reviewer's recommendation for lovers of history and world peace is well-founded. The book's exploration of Algeria's struggle for diplomatic independence and the author's contributions to world peace make it a must-read for those interested in these topics.
Sinachi Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sinachi-azuka.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Sinachi Azuka »

With your review, I think I'll believe in multiple lives. Marcus and Maureen are great pairs. The author must enjoy sailing very much. Thanks for writing a well-detailed review.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

Wow, what a captivating review! I was instantly drawn into the world of "The Fifie" by Marco Collina. The reviewer's description of the plot, featuring two individuals meeting repeatedly in different lives, intrigued me and left me wanting to know more. The mention of love, romance, passion, the supernatural, and visions further heightened my interest. It sounds like a unique and exciting story!
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

The description of this story evokes a sense of warmth and anticipation, suggesting that readers will be captivated by its engaging narrative. Marcus and Maureen, the main characters, pique curiosity with their intriguing personalities. Their backgrounds, motivations, and dynamics are elements I would be eager to explore further. Thank you for the positive feedback on the review. I'm glad it provided an enjoyable insight into the book.
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Sheen Jenny »

"Marco Collina book sounds like a captivating novel with a mix of romance, supernatural elements, and life-changing encounters. I'm intrigued by the concept of two individuals meeting in different lives, and I'd love to dive into their story to explore the mysteries that unfold on the mysterious island."
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

It is quite interesting that the two individuals meet themselves again in a new life. I would really love to know if they recognized each other or felt a connection. Interesting book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”