Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ikechukwu Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechukwu-blessing.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Ikechukwu Blessing »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Looking at the art world at its surface, I never knew its true worth until I read The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci. According to Belle Ami, a Da Vinci would be worth a fortune and priceless prestige. Albert Scordato, the director of the Getty museum, felt he wouldn't share it with Max since he could have the painting all to himself. Angela Renatus, the girl who Scordato believed must have a relationship with the missing Da Vinci painting, would help to get it back. While coming back to her house, Angela discovered some theft had taken place in her house, and Alex thought it would have been Scordato's plot. Do you think this secret would keep her safe? Is there a possibility of Scordato or Max retrieving this missing Da Vinci painting? Read this book to find out for yourself.

I admired the professional use of the Italian language mixed with English words, and that alone makes it exceptional and distinct. It is also an obvious fact that this book is full of thrillers and suspense, is well-detailed, and is explanatory so that the reader doesn't have to get confused about the characters and events that took place. I got to learn some things about art and its worth, which made me see its prominence and usefulness. The plot and settings were in place, and the pattern of narration was appropriate and consistent in analysis. I found the cover page very attractive, as it first caught my attention and encouraged me to engage in reading this book.

There was nothing I disliked about the book; the author has a way of constantly creating pictures in the reader's mind for each of the chapters that, at some point, seemed to happen right in my presence. There were some indications of words in the colored form for taking notes while reading, which I also find attractive. However, the briefing that was given by the author at the beginning of this book was found to be helpful since it gave a major description of the origin of the event that happened.

I'm rating this book 5 out of 5 stars because there were no grammatical errors in it; therefore, I would say that it was exceptionally well-edited. I didn't experience boredom or any other form of disruption in my flow of reading. It could transmit adequate information to the reader while making you have fun.

My recommendation goes to the people that have something to do with artwork and those that are interested in it; they will find its contents relevant to them. Lovers of thrilling and suspenseful stories will enjoy reading this book as well.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami is an interesting book juxtaposed finding the lost Da Vinci painting and reincarnation. I enjoyed the read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”