Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Kelly Peter »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Barbara Galutia Regis, M.S., PA-C, is the author of the nonfiction book Surviving the Business of Healthcare. The author's health at the time that she wrote this book is covered in the first chapter. Barbara Galutia Regis abandoned her musical endeavors to seek a profession as a physician assistant (PA). Due to the fact that her great-grandfather, grandfather, and father were all doctors, she is the fourth generation of physicians in her family. In this book, she recounts her experiences as a little girl growing up in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, at her father's home, which serves as his office. In addition, Barbara Galutia Regis discusses her 20 years of experience as a primary care provider, the difficulties people have with health insurance, and the need to pay attention to our loved ones when they are ill. What problems do individuals have with health insurance? What are the author's suggested solutions? Get a copy of Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis, M.S., PA-C, and find out more.

Barbara Galutia Regis has a commendable personality. I admire her courage and strength when she got a melanoma diagnosis because I realize that fear is what affects people the most when they receive a diagnosis of any illness. I also admire her passion for her work because of the interesting ways in which she takes care of her patients and finds solutions to their problems. I also appreciate how Tony, her husband, actually loves her and supports her in both her personal and professional endeavors.

This book on healthcare is one of the best I've ever read, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. In this book, I appreciated how the author presented her points in a clear and concise manner. This book is educational and offers a lot of advice regarding the healthcare system, the relationship between primary care providers and their patients, as well as how we should take good care of our beloved elderly relatives to prevent any abuse. I adore Barbara Galutia Regis' writing style. I also like how this novel includes a brief glimpse of her childhood story. I learned a lot about how the medical profession has evolved after reading this book.

I give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because I had a great time reading it and found nothing tedious about it. It was educational and enlightening, so there is nothing I disliked about it. It was exceptionally well-edited; I found no grammatical errors.

I will recommend this book to anyone who struggles with primary care providers and health insurance.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Writes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odhiambo-obedi.html
Latest Review: The Poison Of Perfection by Angela Wadley

Post by Writes »

From your review, the book seems to be interesting and knowledgeable. Due to my curiosity about the healthcare system, I shall dive into the context of the book.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

Barbara Galutia a doctor, came from a family of doctors. She shares essential and useful information on health insurance from her experiences from years of practice as well as from the ones learned from her predecessors. Nice review!
Carlos Mata Saenz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

Thanks for your review. I find it quite interesting as I work as a healthcare professional in other country, and I like to read about different systems. I will put add it to my list. Good job!
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

Interesting review you have here. There are so many things to learn from this book especially when it comes to health care. I'm glad I'm seeing this book, I can't wait to get started.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

I love a good memoir where authors put their experiences into writing. I wonder what her reaction was when she found out she had cancer as a healthcare provider.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is a good memoir of the author and also a book to educate her readers. I love how she clearly explained to her readers the inside and out of the medical world.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”