Review of East Wind, 2nd Edition

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
3mperor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-3mperor.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review of East Wind, 2nd Edition

Post by 3mperor »

[Following is a volunteer review of "East Wind, 2nd Edition" by Jack Winnick.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

East Wind, 2nd Edition, is the debut book of Jack Winnick. FBI agent Lara Edmond and Mossad field agent Uri Levin are the main characters in Winnick's debut novel. There are several novels featuring the mentioned protagonist, but I assure you this is one you wouldn’t want to miss. This novel tells us about the adventures and accomplishments of Lara Edmond and Uri Levin. Do yourself a favor and get a copy of this novel.

A nuclear bomb goes off in Los Angeles. And from the new information gotten, several more nuclear bombs are set to go off in the United States of America if the government does not stop aiding the Zionist state of Israel. Hossein and Sheikh Nasrallah, the heads of the terrorist organization, were responsible for the rise of the organization and its movement.

For a long time, the United States has been on good terms with the Israelis. They were good allies, giving support when needed and having each other's backs, and for that reason, the Arab country decided to make the United States their enemy and attack them just so they could stop their relationship with the Israelis. When an attack goes off, matters are left in the hands of our protagonists, Lara Edmond and Uri Levin. Uri is a member of the Mossad organization, and Lara is an FBI agent who specializes in computer programming and code-breaking. The two unlikely friends combine Uri’s knowledge of Arab terrorist groups with Lara’s code-breaking skills to stop a terrorist attack. Will they get to the bottom of the case? Will they emerge successfully from this mission? Grab your copy to find your answers.

I enjoyed every plot of this book; it was so unpredictable. I’d like to commend Jack Winnick for including modern history knowledge into this novel. It really enlightened me about various historical events and information. This book is absolutely well-written and suspenseful from beginning to end. It was totally worth my time. It has well-developed and interesting characters, and that was a very big catch for me.

Well, from my early comment, you can tell I had nothing to dislike about this book. It met my expectations, and I was satisfied with the author’s work.

I rate East Wind, 2nd Edition 5 out of 5 stars. I had no problem keeping up with the novel; the author’s writing style was excellent, and his grammatical skills are quite impressive, as I came across no errors.

I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy history, particularly modern events and conflicts. Likewise to readers who enjoy thrilling storylines, especially if they also enjoy storylines centered around espionage, FBI or CIA investigations, or terror plots.

East Wind, 2nd Edition
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

So, they plan to bomb the united State and blame on Israel? I wonder where Lara and Uri come into this. I am looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for an amazing review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”