Review of Free and Fearless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John Kingsley Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-kingsley-ken.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Free and Fearless

Post by John Kingsley Ken »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Free and Fearless" by Phil Moser.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Free and Fearless: The Amazing Impact of One Precious Life is a book in the non-fiction genre written by Phil Moser. This is a well-detailed story of the adventurous life of Brittany and the undeniable bond she shared with her father, Philip Moser, who's married to Marilyn Jeanne Wells and blessed with two beautiful daughters, Brittany and Camille. Brittany was excelling brilliantly in sports and studies with the relentless help of her father.

Brittany's regular struggle for a better life was unique, as she always chose the path of determination, which always yielded positive outcomes in her career, studies, and health. But she was fighting a deadly health challenge named "Addison's disease," which came with several symptoms that broke her down at different times. Will she be able to completely fulfill the adventurous bucket list she had with her father? Read the book to uncover the adventures.

The author has outstanding writing capability because he successfully made the book show the readers that life is full of enjoyable and striving moments. There are different things I love about this book. Some of them include using pictures to demonstrate what has been written. This feature helped me connect more to the story. Additionally, the fact that Marilyn and Philip cried when Annelka was leaving for Hamburg after her graduation showed how deeply connected they were to each other, and I found this to be soothing. Furthermore, Brittany's diversity in her career showed her creativity and eagerness to acquire more knowledge. This served as a lesson to me, as it taught me to be more productive and creative. I found it gratifying that she always finds a way to show her dad a sincere sign of gratitude and acknowledgment. An example was when she said, "I couldn’t have done it without you."

I didn't find anything that upset me. I liked that the book wasn't lengthy. I discovered not even one error, which shows that the book was flawlessly edited. I enjoyed the book, as I didn't see any confusing parts, and as such, the narrative flowed smoothly. For the reasons I listed above, I will give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

I recommend this book to readers who love adventures and need inspiration for their dream-chasing ambitions because it will acquaint them with the appropriate mode of composure to have in the face of challenges and how to overcome barriers to their desired dreams. Amidst the appreciation of this beautiful book, I won't fail to outline the fact that the book contained no attributes of romance, which may make the book unsuitable for readers who are thrilled with scenes of romance.

Free and Fearless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ikechi Ugochukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ikechi-ugochukwu.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Ikechi Ugochukwu »

This book is so curiosity driven. I would like to know how Brittany overcame her health issues. I would like to read the book and find out myself.
Chinedum Chijioke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Reawakening the magic volume 1 by Claire De Voyant

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

It is difficult to see, read or think about brilliant and determined people struggling with health challenges.
An elaborate review anyway. Bravo.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”