Review of The Process of Living

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Review of The Process of Living

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Process of Living" by Bill DeBarba.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Sometimes in life we tend to lose focus on our dreams and goals, and during this process we understand that there are certain reasons holding us back from pursuing those dreams. For some people, they do not know why they stopped pursuing their dreams at some point, while others might give excuses or blame it on circumstances or the people around them. Bill DeBarba describes what we need to know to maintain track of and concentrate on our ambitions or goals in his book The Process of Living: Make Your Dreams Become Your Reality. The three most important components of the process that Bill mentioned are thoughts, feelings, and action. He continued by outlining how we might synchronize our bodies with these processes to accomplish our goals. The author also discussed the importance of communication and the necessity of being honest with ourselves by embracing and realizing what is keeping us from moving forward or succeeding. Do you wish to learn more about the three crucial components of the process? Get a copy of this book to learn more.

I've come to realize what I've been lacking in my life as a result of reading this book, despite the fact that those components or key elements have always been there; I just never saw them or recognized that they were the reason I had trouble achieving my goals. By reading this book, I became aware of the necessity of self-mediation as well as the reasons why I should quit blaming my coworkers or those around me because acceptance and awareness of the circumstances are two important steps in recovery and putting my life back on track.

I love the author's method of writing and how he communicated the intended message to the reader. And I also appreciated how the author shared his personal experience in order for the reader to fully understand what he was saying. The depth with which he discussed the benefits of meditation, the importance of intuition, and how to interact with the subconscious mind is something I enjoyed. I was really helped by the use of illustrations in this book because they helped me comprehend and instantly grasp what the author was talking about by simply looking at the images rather than searching my brain for a way to visualize what he was saying.

I found nothing to dislike about this book, as I found it to be educational and helpful. Only two errors were found when I was scrolling through the chapters, which leads me to believe that this book underwent professional editing. As a result, I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Those who are interested in self-realization and learning how to get beyond the obstacles that are preventing them from attaining their goals should read this book, in my opinion.

The Process of Living
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

Thoughts, feelings, and actions are mentioned by the author of The Process of Living. These three key components are essential to achieve our goals. This is an interesting review.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

My advice to anybody is never to give up on anything you are pursuing in life because nothing is impossible. Nice review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

As listed by the author, the three process of living, thought, feelings, and actions, as mentioned by the author, are a necessity. To put our life back on track, we must control our thoughts.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

This is amazing, the author of this book did a wonderful job on it. I think I will read this book because the review has piqued my interest in reading it. Good job
Catalina Isabel
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catalina-isabel.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Catalina Isabel »

I love the ideas in this book, and have implemented some of these myself, such as meditation and using my intuition. I would be really interested to see what other hidden gems lie within this book.
Thanks so much for sharing your own personal experience of how this book helped you. Really good review!
Jê hii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mnnn-g.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jê hii »

This is the first review I've seen on this book. You have an amazing review. Thus book is indeed helpful and motivational.
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Fear is one of the key factors that derial us from the path of our goals and its something we have to overcome by ourselves and push forward.
Friederic Schröder
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-friederic-schr-der.html
Latest Review: Tangled Branches by William Bailey

Post by Friederic Schröder »

The only limiting factor to achieving our dreams is our mind. The mind has the power to inspire us and the power to destroy us. If we could harness the power of the mind and be in control of our thoughts, then we could have control of our dreams.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

At times, fear might be what is limiting us from achieving those set goals and dreams, and communication, as mentioned, is very important to be able to socially relate with people around us.
ImmatureReader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ImmatureReader »

I idolize the writer's approach to writing and the manner in which he persuaded the audience to approve to accept his intended standpoint of perspective. Furthermore, I appreciated how the author conveyed his own experience.
As an outcome of reading this book, I've realized what I've been lacking in my life. Because acceptance and awareness of the circumstances are two crucial steps in recovery and getting my life back on track, reading this book made me aware of the necessity of self-mediation as well as the reasons why I should stop blaming my colleagues or those around me.
Tessa carol
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tessa carol »

I love this book because it helps to build some ones character. This is a very lovely book,Nice Review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”