Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anna_Hernandez
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: American Dirt
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-hernandez.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Anna_Hernandez »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Mark Victor Hansen's story appropriately features the word 'Relentless' in its title. As a nine-year-old, Hansen was told 'no' and that something was not possible, but he refused to give up. His relentless pursuit of his goals has led to an extraordinary life, changing and touching the hearts of those around him, directly and indirectly.

Throughout his life, Hansen owned a European racing bike, played in a rock band, and experienced both success and supposed 'failure.' His travels around the world and accomplishments have shown that an untouchable, unattainable life can be achieved through relentless persistence. In this book, Mitzi Perdue presents a collection of interviews she conducted with Hansen and a group of constituents who dealt with him at various points in their lives. By the end of the book, the reader is able to draw their own conclusions about Hansen’s life, and whether it was luck or relentless persistence that made him the multimillionaire he is today.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless is filled with many gold nuggets that readers will be able to identify with, regardless of varying personal circumstances. This is a positive aspect because it highlights the fact that we are all different. The book's message should not be construed to apply only to successful people, as this would contradict its true essence. In fact, the book emphasizes that we all have the potential to be successful, and it provides clear instructions on how to overcome personal challenges.

While everyone sees things differently, I cannot find any negative aspects to this book. Hansen opened his life to the world but still managed to shield his wife, ex-wife, and children to the degree they each wished, preserving their privacy. This leaves some questions, but the interviews provided valuable insight in filling in these blanks for ourselves. We may not all agree on the course of action taken, but that's okay as long as we do what we believe is best for others and ourselves as the book suggests.

I give Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. This book is a remarkable source of inspiration that offers insights from multiple perspectives and points in Hansen's life. Whether the perspectives are positive or negative, they are all included, providing readers with a unique opportunity to learn from Hansen's failures and successes. The book is impeccably written, easy to read, and most importantly, relatable and understandable.

I highly recommend Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless to both teen and adult readers seeking inspiration and motivation to pursue their personal or business goals. We've all faced rejection and heard the word 'no,' but the key is to keep pushing forward. This book reinforces that message and provides practical advice on how to overcome obstacles and achieve success. By reading this book, you'll gain access to priceless knowledge from someone who has been there and done that, enabling you to learn from their mistakes and successes. Additionally, the book provides further websites and resources that can aid you in achieving your goals. If you need a reminder to never give up and to keep following your dreams, then this book is a must-read for you.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Everyone needs a reminder to not give up on life. I'm glad I read this book because I learned that with true persistence and determination, one can attain his/her ultimate goal. Mark's success was an example. I love your review!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”