Review of Free and Fearless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Review of Free and Fearless

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Free and Fearless" by Phil Moser.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Free and Fearless: The Amazing Impact of One Precious Life by Phil Moser revolves around the life of Phil's daughter, Brittany, and the number of people whose lives she influenced positively. In this book, the author carries the reader along and talks about the life of Brittany, starting from her younger age to when she was in high school and then to college. Phil found it very difficult to let go of her daughter, as they had an unbreakable father-daughter bond. Brittany decided to move to Colorado to have more opportunities after she was informed by her friend, Jenny, of how she could find more opportunities in her field in Colorado. Though Phil found it hard to let go, he had no other options as he helped her pack and accompanied her to Colorado to start her new life. Would you like to know how amazing Brittany was and how she lived her life in Colorado? You can try reading this book to learn more.

I found Brittany to be an amazing lady with a beautiful soul, as her actions showed that she did not only care about herself and the people around her but had a positive impact on those she met. One of the people I would say she positively impacted the most was her dad, as she constantly checked on him and brought him into her life of adventures by making him engage in her bucket list. Brittany and her dad out of the twenty lists of adventures they wanted to engage in, they were able to cover about twelve of them before Brittany's illness came up again. After several months as a flight attendant for SkyWest Airlines, she noticed that she always felt nauseated on the most turbulent flights. When she got to her doctor, it was discovered that she had Addison's disease, so she had to resign to get another job that fit her better because of her illness.

What I loved about Brittany was her courage. Despite the fact that she had Addison's disease, she didn't just give up on life or feel left out; instead, she found a different job that would fit her health condition. I also loved the father-daughter bond that Brittany had with her father; it was an unbreakable bond that any daughter would love to experience. Her charismatic character and ability to positively impact people around her are two other things I admired.

This book did not contain anything that would make me hate or criticize it, as I learned a lot from it. I noticed just two errors while reading, which would make me believe that this book went through professional editing. Because of how emotional and intriguing this book was for me, I give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

I recommend this book to those who would love to know what a father-daughter bond looks like and those who would love to know what it feels like when you meet an amazing person, as they would find this book interesting to read.

Free and Fearless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

The plot of this book piqued my interest and you gave it a wonderful review I look forward to reading this book. Good review.
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

We all know how men are always fond of their daughters and how it seems they atr more loved than the males which I think is an undeniable fact.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

A father-daughter bond is the sweetest bond ever. I can actually speak for myself. The author did a great job undeniably explaining each detail. Great review
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

I love when a father and a child have a good personal relationship. It really helps the child. I’ll like to know how Brittany lived her life in Colorado.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

Brittney father's love for her is amazing, and I commend his actions in helping her to pack her things and not depriving get of seeking better opportunities.
Friederic Schröder
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-friederic-schr-der.html
Latest Review: Tangled Branches by William Bailey

Post by Friederic Schröder »

The bond between a father and a child is one that cannot be compromised. How would Brittany be able to cope in a far away land without her father? Interesting novel fact.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

What I see is a girl with a strong and pure heart and a father who loves her daughter so much that he always wants to be close to her. Wonderful review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”