Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Review of JTs World

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

JT's World is an action-packed novel written by E. Alan Fleischauer. It is the final book by the author in his five-book Western series, which could be read as a stand-alone.

Marcus Payne was imprisoned for murdering his wife, Annabelle, but he was set free because of bribery. He traveled to Point Steven Pass, Colorado, searching for John Thurgood Thomas (JT) and his daughter Madeline. But Madeline moved to Arizona and was busy handling her theater project as part of JT's World, owned by JT. JT's World has many shops, a bowling alley, a restaurant, a bar, a doctor's office, and the major attraction, which is the Ferris Wheel. On the day of the grand opening of the complex, Mika Shipley, the wife of Aaron, was murdered. Aaron accused Billy Burnet since he and Mika had an illicit relationship, but Billy pointed to Dalton Gundy. Who is the real murderer? How does this tragic event affect JT's World and its owner? Grab a copy to find out.

The beginning of the book was intense with the killings and the mystery. I was flabbergasted by the welcoming reading journey of the book. JT, as advised by Madeline, flew to Ponderosa Ranch to take a break from the overwhelming tragedy of the grand opening. And this was the start of the beautiful, yet dangerous, adventure of JT.

I like how the book is followed by a light reading experience about JT's adventure. I love the character of JT. He was extremely kind and generous, which is a good example for anyone who has a wealthy hand. His dealings with Maria, Annie, Gretchen, Mrs. Callahan, and all the cowboys prove how generous and respectful he was. I love how Fleischauer developed all the characters. It is easy to recall. Aside from JT, Jessica was one of the characters I adored. Their love story with JT was top-notch.

The book comprises crime, suspense, and thrills that make my overall reading experience satisfying. Since I have favorite characters, I also hate one. That is Aamon Zamora, who brings up a horrifying incident in the book. What happened on the wedding day was horrendous. I enjoyed the feeling of excitement as well as the slight romance aspect of the book.

I noticed some drawbacks in the book. One is the substory of the Gibbons brothers, which I found a bit lengthy and makes the main character feel lost in the place. I also found a few punctuation errors in this 483-page book. But these unfriendly aspects did not merit a star deduction because they were minor for me. Therefore, I rate this professionally edited book a full 5 out of 5 stars. This lucid book deserves a perfect score because of its riveting and heart-pounding storyline and its full-bloom characters. Additionally, it was thought-provoking, and the author excellently paced the story. Besides, the settings were described clearly, which makes the reader drawn to the book.

This beautifully crafted mystery novel is highly recommended to people who love gripping stories that involve killings, violence, gunplay, and a bit of romance. Since I enjoyed this book, I'm excited to read the four other books by the author.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Positive Thinker Book Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-positive-thinker-book-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Positive Thinker Book Reviewer »

It is a complete package. JTs World, is a book that takes you on an adventure. The bulk of characters developed for the plot is astounding. I loved reading this book too.
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

I already read the book and I loved everything about it. I also feel the title choice was perfect. JT's resilience and hard work is admirable. Nice review
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Omneya Shakeep
Favorite Book: Catching Genesis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omneya-shakeep.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Omneya Shakeep »

I am glad you enjoyed this book as much as I did. It is my favourite book on this site so far. It has the full package: adventure, mystery, gunfights, cowboys, romance and thrillers. You did an outstanding job with the summary and analysis. Amazing review!
"Those who feel grateful, and are eternally generous, experience life at its richest."
Rob White.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Positive Thinker Book Reviewer wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 06:54 It is a complete package. JTs World, is a book that takes you on an adventure. The bulk of characters developed for the plot is astounding. I loved reading this book too.
That's great! Thank you for your wonderful comment!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Joule Mwendwa wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 10:45 I already read the book and I loved everything about it. I also feel the title choice was perfect. JT's resilience and hard work are admirable. Nice review
Indeed, it was perfectly fitted. Thank you for your wonderful comment, Joule!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Omneya Shakeep wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 18:05 I am glad you enjoyed this book as much as I did. It is my favorite book on this site so far. It has the full package: adventure, mystery, gunfights, cowboys, romance, and thrillers. You did an outstanding job with the summary and analysis. Amazing review!
Here you are again, Omneya, thank you for your awesome comment! Yes, it was action-packed and I love it!
Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu
Favorite Book: The Midwife of Auschwitz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-n-brega-bartolomeu.html
Latest Review: Disappearance by Julien Ayotte

Post by Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu »

So glad to see another 5 star. I will put it on my must read shelf 😁 nice review. You always make easy-to-understand summaries!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Sara Bartolomeu wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 13:10 So glad to see another 5-star. I will put it on my must-read shelf 😁 nice review. You always make easy-to-understand summaries!
I can't lower enough the score :D. Thank you, Sara, for your unending support and compliment!
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Hazel, this was a beautifully written review. I enjoyed your writing style. Well done!
Now, I'm curious to know what tragedy occurred at the opening of JT's world.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Nisha DSouza wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 21:02 Hazel, this was a beautifully written review. I enjoyed your writing style. Well done!
Now, I'm curious to know what tragedy occurred at the opening of JT's world.
Oh my, I am flattered. Thank you so much, Nisha. You can try the book, I think you will enjoy it. :tiphat:
Jê hii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mnnn-g.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jê hii »

JTs World by Alan Fleischeur is really suspense filled. JT's character is quite controversial but that does not alter anything in the book. Generally, Alan's books are applaudable.
Great review!
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

Racing against time to find the actual murderer. I already like this book, thanks to your captivating review.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

ElinaT wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 22:29 Racing against time to find the actual murderer. I already like this book, thanks to your captivating review.
Thanks so much, Elina for commenting! I hope you can grab a copy of this book.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Ifechi Angela wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 09:33 JTs World by Alan Fleischeur is really suspense-filled. JT's character is quite controversial but that does not alter anything in the book. Generally, Alan's books are applaudable.
Great review!
I agree! It was applaudable. Thank you for your wonderful comment, Angela.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”