Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Max Tiffany »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It is feasible to enjoy a prosperous retirement and maintain financial independence after retiring. A successful retirement depends on careful, early planning as well as financial self-control. While many retirees develop dependency issues and financial difficulties, others who have learned the value and usefulness of planning through time avoid these problems.

After working in the financial industry for many years and gaining a wealth of experience and knowledge from assisting clients in planning their successful retirement lives with a high success rate, E. Alan Fleishauer describes the life facts in his book, Reconfigurement. The author carefully outlines remedies for what many people perceive as risks before and after retirement in this book. Every chapter of the book discusses a threat and offers countermeasures. Planning is crucial, but the author also touched on the value of developing income-generating abilities like investing and the capacity to recognize possible risks and find the best solutions. Have you been trying to find a balance between your personal and professional lives? Do you struggle to make wise decisions regarding your future, and do you frequently have unresolved planning and retirement-related questions? Get a copy of this book, then learn how the author used a contemporary strategy to address financial retirement difficulties and provided pertinent answers.

While I was reading this book, I became engrossed with it not just because I found it interesting, but because I discovered myself. The author did thorough research from financial articles, also shared experiences to buttress his points, and concisely made his opinions known. I valued it because I have been considering investing and planning for retirement and old age but felt it should be delayed since I am still young. Also, the author wrote extensively on getting skills, pointing basically to the economy and how things are changing fast; it is, therefore, important to get the necessary skills needed for the fast-evolving world to survive and save for the future. I enjoyed this book because the author, with his writing prowess, wasn’t all speculative but explained things more interestingly with relevant stories.

I do not have any reason to dislike this book; although the author referenced and focused on the U.S., I find this book applicable to people in other countries of the world. I rate this book, five out of five stars because of the author’s research skills and relevant ideas for solving significant financial issues about retirement faced by employees and self-employed people around the world. I congratulate the author for writing this compelling book and also the editor for doing excellent work, as I found no errors in the book.

I recommend this book to everyone, both employed and unemployed, young and old. Planning and getting fit are important for a successful retirement. 

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
ELI MESHACK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eli-meshack.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by ELI MESHACK »

Saving and having a very good plan in early life and also working towards it is what inspired me while reading this book. It has a lot to learn from it as teenagers, youths and the elderly. The review above is very nice. Well done.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

The concept of this book proves educative and impactful. I like how you present your review.
Medina Fedrick
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medina-fedrick.html
Latest Review: Across the Kentucky Color Line by Lee Durham Stone

Post by Medina Fedrick »

Planning ahead is very crucial in whatever we do. When it comes to retirement, it makes us to enjoy our old age and not suffer through it.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

It’s very important to plan ahead of time. It helps to make the right choices and investment. This is the first financial book I’ll read and it’s quite educating.
Friederic Schröder
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-friederic-schr-der.html
Latest Review: Tangled Branches by William Bailey

Post by Friederic Schröder »

I think this novel should be given a reward. This novel has detailed content on how to transform your life, from medical debt to medical debt free. It is indeed educative and informative. Great novel.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

I enjoyed your review it piqued my attention I look forward to reading this book. Good review.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer opened my eyes on the need to plan for retirement in order to enjoy a life of bliss after working.
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

Reconfigurement is one of those self-help book that encourages the audience in planning their future to have financial stability. There are a lot of intriguing lessons for young people in their productive age to model career wonderful book great review.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

In my opinion, all boomers should read Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer, as they would be taught a lot about retirement so they don't get caught off guard when it's time for their retirement.
Park Cherri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Post by Park Cherri »

It’s essential to make plans for the future. Also, this book also have some tests that young adults can take in order to know the career path to take.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

This book certainly has lot of research and work done before writing it. I didn’t like it as much as you did but surely your review let clear why you value it so well. Good job!
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: The Underground Faith of God's Multiverse by Tim Ferguson

Post by Obc Contentor »

I guess this book would be helpful to me in terms of preparing for a financially-secured future.
Precious Son
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-son.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Precious Son »

In 'Reconfigurement,' E.A. Fleischauer weaves a complex web of interconnected storylines that converge in surprising ways. The intricately crafted plot and the author's attention to detail make this book a true page-turner.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”