Review of WIND

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: Review of WIND

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

I commend you on your well-written review of "Wind" by Ellen Dee Davidson. Your enthusiasm for the book shines through, and your description of the challenges faced by the characters immediately grabs my attention. It's intriguing to read about a story where two young beings must find solutions to their problems in a world filled with mystical creations.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

The book is truly captivating and encompasses a wide range of experiences. The main character, Katie, encounters numerous challenges throughout her journey, leaving me with a sense of anticipation about whether she will reach home safely. I found it particularly heartwarming how Katie forms a friendship with Za, and the plot of the book kept me engrossed, constantly guessing what would happen next. Good job.
Sheen Jenny
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Sheen Jenny »

"An enthralling tale of an introvert's extraordinary journey, where friendships are forged, universes are unravelled, and dangers untold await. A must-read book that keeps you on the edge of your seat until the very end!"
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Jessica Azuka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

This sounds like a lot of adventure and life saving. I'm really concerned about Katie and wondering if she would make it back to her loved ones safely. This is an interesting read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”