Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Seun Ukanwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seun-ukanwa.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Seun Ukanwa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

We are who we are because of our dream, so go after it! Our dream provides us with a sense of direction and purpose and propels us toward the destiny we have decided upon. The purpose of our life is found in our dream! though it's not always easy to follow our aspirations. Although the path to realizing our aspirations is never easy, if we remain focused, we eventually succeed. The way things work in the actual world is a little different; while this dream path may come true for some people, for the majority of us, the journey is lengthy, difficult, and unexpected. This is not to say that it is not desirable to pursue them; in fact, doing so is frequently more fulfilling and enlightening than actually achieving them. Jeff Meyers has offered helpful advice that has helped him and those who have dared to follow him in his attempt to put the pursuit of goals into perspective. Are dreams real? What are the biggest challenges facing our dream? Are goals truly attainable? What strategies should be adopted if we must fulfill our dreams? Read Jeff Meyers' Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute for answers.

Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute is a success manual dealing with dreaming. The author provides a full explanation of dreaming, identifying false dreams, and achieving dreams. By doing this, the author highlighted the elements that cause dreams to fail. In this book, Jeff Meyer consistently juxtaposes his advice with the Bible and reveals the barriers to our aspirations. Every suggestion in this book is grounded in actual experiences and has a proven track record of success. I think Jeff Meyer's primary motivation for authoring this book is to help readers fully concentrate on their dreams by arming them with all the tools they need to succeed in life. Every tip offered in this book is based on real-life experiences and has been demonstrated over time to be effective. Are you a dreamer? Do you hesitate to pursue your dreams? What level of focus do you need to achieve your dream? Are you afraid to launch your dream? Purchase this book as fast as you can.

I was initially drawn to this book by its title, and the exercises at the end of each chapter only cemented my enthusiasm. Because I had to complete the tasks to go on to the next chapter, these exercises kept me interested. In terms of my objectives and key decisions, this allowed me to evaluate myself and forced me to go back and correct my previous mistakes. The methods described in this book are invaluable. I also observed that despite the author's use of Scripture to support his arguments, a non-Christian will still adore and value the book. The themes covered in this book are interesting to me, especially How we should allow Jesus to help us in achieving our dreams, overcoming fears, and dealing with failure; these are everyday and practical matters that confront and limit humans. Jeff Meyer tackled these subjects and more with so much skill, and his personal experiences in this book are life-changing.

There is nothing I didn't like about this book.
Every chapter had a riddle to solve in the search for self-actualization. I find this book inspiring and instructive. I applaud Jeff Meyer's style of writing, as he made it simple and easy to comprehend.

I enjoyed reading this book and did not find any typographical or grammatical errors while reading it. Therefore, I think Jeff Meyer's Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute was exceptionally well edited. The book provides answers to the numerous questions of the human mind, and it is also enlightening. I will thus give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

I recommend this book to readers of all ages, young and old. I will also recommend this book as a therapy to those who have given up on their dreams, including those who are yet to discover their potential. Jeff Meyer's Fear Not, Dream Big, and Execute is a great resource; I'll be bold and say it contains all the necessary ingredients for success. 

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

I believe that having dreams is the primary purpose of life and once you have a dream. You are to make sure you do anything positively possible to achieve it.
Gemmachi Jane
Currently Reading: Terms of service
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gemmachi-jane.html
Latest Review: Clifford's War by J Denison Reed

Post by Gemmachi Jane »

Goals are indeed attainable, only with a plan. This book offers that working plan, to achieve these set objectives. The fact that the author sets up tasks for the readers, is commendable. This is really worth reading through.
Book owly
Favorite Book: The Raven Boys
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arakhsh-qanit.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Book owly »

It is obvious from the cover of the book how motivational this is to all young readers like me. nevertheless, your review and your way of describing the book make it even more powerful and motivating. I liked the review very much and I hope to read the book in the near future. Thank you for your review!
Katherine Barnabas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katherine-barnabas.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Katherine Barnabas »

Fear not, dream big and watch how your progress gets to it's all time high while diligently following through with your plans on how to achieve said dreams. Nothing is unattainable.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

The section on procrastination will be particularly helpful for me. The only downside of the book was that the lessons weren't arranged in a chronological order, but this minor issue doesn't take away from the overall quality of the book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”