Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ukonu Rita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukonu-rita.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Review of Man Mission

Post by Ukonu Rita »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Have you been searching for a captivating book of adventure fiction that combines romance, true friendship, and suspense? Then I humbly suggest you read this book, Man Mission, by Eytan Uliel. Eytan Uliel is a man who spent most of his time travelling and touring the world due to the several occupations he had. He was born in Jerusalem and has lived in Australia, Singapore, the UK, the Bahamas, and the USA. Eytan Uliel is a bachelor's degree holder from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Before becoming an author, Eytan practised corporate law for several years and now has a career in investment banking, private equity, and oil and gas finance.

This book, Man Mission by Eytan Uliel, is 379 pages long and divided into 25 chapters. The book is about four best friends: the protagonist, Sam, Daniel, and Alec, and their various tours together. In this book, we get a well-detailed look into their daily lives as they travel to different parts of the globe, embark on exciting new adventures, and have fun. Sam was the one who first suggested the tour during their time in college, but sadly for them, a student's perspective of reality differs from that of reality. Things didn't turn out as they had hoped after graduation because everyone was too busy adjusting to real life. Their long-awaited dream did not become a reality until a long time had passed. However, only the main character and Sam went on the first tour because Daniel and Alec were too preoccupied with work to go. It took place in New Zealand. After the tour in New Zealand, they travelled to Japan, then to Australia, then to Australia, then to Iceland. Each of their tours left them with memories of a string of occasions, actions they took, and difficulties they overcame.

Not only is this an engaging and insightful book, but it is also quite detailed and informative. I love how the author explicitly explained the countries and states they've visited; because of that, I was able to learn more about some of those countries. I also loved the author's unique writing style and how he started each chapter with a quote. The quote I seem to cherish most of all says: "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend." This quote goes a long way in the modern world. The book is also exceptionally edited, with no errors.

Although the book had a beautiful storyline, it was a bit strange reading a book where I didn't know the name of the protagonist. Additionally, reading the book proved to be a little challenging due to its picture-text format, which is essentially the same as a typically written book but was photographed and posted online.

I wholeheartedly rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. Despite not knowing the name of the protagonist, the book was still smooth, and it didn't stop me from understanding its content. Likewise, the picture-text format didn't hinder me from attaining wisdom from the book. Thus, it deserves its ratings.

I heartily recommend this book to anyone who enjoys adventure stories and is interested in learning about other cultures and countries.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Okoye Chinonso+
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

Finding true friendship is one of the hardest feat to pull in this generation of money-hungry folks. I sure enjoyed everything this book had to offer. Thanks for the review.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Ah, I understand your opinion based on not being able to flow as a result of not being able to connect with the main character. It still seems like a worthwhile read though. Nice review.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Ah, I understand your opinion based on not being able to flow as a result of not being able to connect with the main character. It still seems like a worthwhile read though. Nice review.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Susan John Peter
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-john-peter.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Susan John Peter »

"Man Mission" unveils a riveting narrative as Sam and the protagonist embark on their first tour to New Zealand, a stepping stone to a series of awe-inspiring journeys. The book artfully captures the essence of their travels, taking readers on a vivid exploration of Japan, Australia, and Iceland
Omobolanle Shittu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-shittu.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Omobolanle Shittu »

Well done for this critical review. I am sure those who love adventure and tour will find this interesting particularly as it is a tale about self discovery while journeying together.
Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinyemi-oluwabukunmi-mustapha.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha »

After reading your review my interest in this book piqued and I would definitely read it. Well done, nice review.
Velson julliey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-velson-julliey.html

Post by Velson julliey »

"Man Mansion" the title of the book creates a lot of expectations in the minds of readers, it truly does, aside from the title, I often find interesting books that shed light on romance and suspense. I believe this one will not be an exception, your review gives me certainty about that.
I also do find some aspects of your review favorable and illuminating, like its unique and suitable word choice, its straightforward and concise writing pattern, and most importantly the impacting and easy-to-read summary.
Kudos to you. I appreciate the effort put into writing this review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”